Hospital internship - town win! - Page 149

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 149 of 274 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Originally Posted by Because_why_not [3] Gnome always seemed a bit more jokey and comfortable to me when I've played with ...

  1. #1481

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    [3]

    Gnome always seemed a bit more jokey and comfortable to me when I've played with her as town. I mean, she could just be busy and I think she took a while to sign up if I remember correctly, but I don't think I've seen her jokeyness, and she's answered things on players in this game while saying at the same time she hasn't read the game. I pointed out this earlier and I'd still stick now to it. I think @King PLATYPUS commented on my post pointing out the three minutes. What is your opinion on Gnome now.

    GIA god knows.

    Thun, I dont like having my posts taken out of context and said to say something they don't while quoting them at the same time. @Thunal33 did you see me pointing out how I never called Owner a town read and my vote came after the cc? Why have you not acknowledged this if you want to figure out if I'm Town or not?
    You never explicitly said you townread Owner, but you didn't like her wagon and posted 2 posts defending Owner. I know your vote came after the CC but I thought it felt forced from looking at that post. You even mentioned bussing in your vote on Owner, even though it was meant as a joke.

  2. #1482

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    For some reason processing this confused me. I think the negatives all together so correct me if I answer what's not meant.

    I think a lot comes down to optimism of the situation and principle, which is why even when talking about individuals it's not fall-proof like your example with Tripped. If there's the case that mafia!Gnome believes she can get me lynched over mafia!Gia, she would go for me, because the optimism and principles aren't at odds with each other. So I don't think it's farfetched or noobie.

    If mafia!Gnome believed that there was no other way and mafia!Gia has to go down, or if she's thinking the only she can survive is through people knowing she's anti-buss, then there's a chance she could buss.

    So I guess the thing to think is what situation would voting/not voting Gia be for Gnome if they were both scummates. I think I was still a wagon at the time she was on, so I don't think there would be a need to buss.

    You seem to do a lot of association reads. Did you see my question on who you'd look at Gnome being Town/SK or Mafia?
    Then why go after gia and bunny all through D2 just having to vote you without much explanation even though it seems like it might save her. You are one of the top scum reads of many people by not associating with you and if she had continue tried lynching gia, i am pretty sure atleast a few people would have been swayed and lynched you the next day right? Even though it's only a extra day, so i don't really get why gnome or any other scum who have played a lot of games make that play. It could also be i might be over thinking stuff but who knows.

    if gnome ends up being scum i already said it gonna be you and then thunal. If gnome ends up being town or sk then i might look at platy, keag but i don't think she will end up being town.

  3. #1483

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    @TABASCO this was the D1 final vote count.

    The lead voter was NKed so I guess you'd be Town reading Platy from this?
    What about Hally who pushed the lynch on Owner the most?
    Platypus and Hally seem to be town, though people who voted later are more likely to be distancing because Owner would be lynched anyway no matter if they vote or not. The wagon was very strong

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1484

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    As I said, I don't scum read him so I don't know how relevant it is. I do get that, sure, I guess I more see it as helpful!NAI than helpful!town, especially from experienced players.



    I wanted/want to have these two mindset to avoid any stress or negativity for both of us (because there's no need):

    1. You're town and accuse me of being scum: Like any other Town, you don't know my alignment, so that's fair.
    It also comes from respect (like "you're a good scum player") rather than being a bad town.

    2. You're scum and accuse me: You're literally doing your job and playing the game and kudos to you lol Actually looking back, the one time this happened, it was kinda fun lol




    Thun did. Which is kinda a concern for me because it didn't seem to be done in a way to figure out, rather to mob. But I explained that in another part.



    Yes, I am Town.

    I've got more of a "These are people I think are Town" than "these are the people I think are scum".
    I think if I had to choose, it'd be between Gnome and Thun for reasons I said.
    I don't think I ever said you townread Owner, just that you defended her in a couple posts.

  6. #1485

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Well I said it reminded me of a T/T interaction and while I could see someone interpreting that as meaning I think T/T, she used it with my vote hours later to say my progression was weird, but doesn't say anything about me explaining my progression (after a cc)

    Thun to me seems like trying to make whoever people at the moment are looking at, look bad.

    If you disagree, can you tell me why?

    My experience with her comes from a year ago where she didn't post much so I'm open to other interpretations here.
    I would be trying to make Gnome look bad if I was trying to make the most suspected person look bad. But right now I just see Gnome not posting much or being particularly towny, rather than doing much that is scummy. She did vote Bunny though, which pings me. When Gnome was last scum she was actually more involved than this game or her town games. I suspect Gnome, but she's not my strongest scum read.

  7. #1486

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    It just doesn't make sense that Gnome is constantly like Gia Gia Gia Gia but now that it's actually her or Gia and she can potentially get Gia lynched/save herself, she won't do it.

  8. #1487

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    Then why go after gia and bunny all through D2 just having to vote you without much explanation even though it seems like it might save her. You are one of the top scum reads of many people by not associating with you and if she had continue tried lynching gia, i am pretty sure atleast a few people would have been swayed and lynched you the next day right? Even though it's only a extra day, so i don't really get why gnome or any other scum who have played a lot of games make that play. It could also be i might be over thinking stuff but who knows.

    if gnome ends up being scum i already said it gonna be you and then thunal. If gnome ends up being town or sk then i might look at platy, keag but i don't think she will end up being town.
    I'm kinda confused.

    The whole thing of Gnome not voting Gia is to vote me. So I don't get your argument that it leads to her not being teamed with Gia (but later to me)?
    If Gnome voted me and I got lynched over Gia (I'm going to pretend like I don't know I'm town for the sake of understanding you and assume mafia!Gnome because that's the basis of the argument), I flip Town then Gnome still could have saved a teammate potentially which doesn't discredit Hally's argument. If I was scum, Gnome just bussed me to save a Town, which she could've got rid of nonmafia Gia instead, which means Gnome can buss which is what (I thought) you were saying.

  9. #1488

    Btw guys, I got 15 minutes then I'm out. I'll try and answer as much as I can but I'm going to be strict on this time.

    Give me anything you want me to talk about.

  10. #1489

    Reads:
    Bambi: Idk. Don't see arguments for ruling her out
    Platypus: likely town
    Monkey: Idk
    GIA: Still voting her because she cast suspicion on me while I know my alignment
    BWN: idk
    Thunal33: idk
    Keagster: Idk
    Halcyon: likely town
    Dyslexicon: idk
    Kommandant: role claiming invites death. Has anyone considered that this could be a fake claim? He could actually be Owner's teammate but idk how involved he was in the wagon. Also, if he doesn't get poisoned by the SK he likely IS the SK, though have to say WIFOM could happen. Trying not to overuse it but have to say it
    Glenda: idk
    Bad Bunny: idk

  11. #1490

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 View Post
    I would be trying to make Gnome look bad if I was trying to make the most suspected person look bad. But right now I just see Gnome not posting much or being particularly towny, rather than doing much that is scummy. She did vote Bunny though, which pings me. When Gnome was last scum she was actually more involved than this game or her town games. I suspect Gnome, but she's not my strongest scum read.
    You say you're not just suspecting the suspect ... then end with suspecting the suspect (even though your only problem with her is voting someone).

    You say Gnome isnt involved as her last scum game, but earlier say that she's not posting much or being particularly Towny.

    I'm pushing the clock forward for a hypothetical scenario. It's near EoD by two minutes. The wagons are tied with Gnome and Gia. Your vote will decide the lynch. Who do you go for and why?


     
Page 149 of 274 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:59 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0