Hospital internship - town win! - Page 150

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 150 of 274 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Originally Posted by TABASCO Reads: Bambi: Idk. Don't see arguments for ruling her out Platypus: likely town Monkey: Idk GIA: ...

  1. #1491

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Reads:
    Bambi: Idk. Don't see arguments for ruling her out
    Platypus: likely town
    Monkey: Idk
    GIA: Still voting her because she cast suspicion on me while I know my alignment
    BWN: idk
    Thunal33: idk
    Keagster: Idk
    Halcyon: likely town
    Dyslexicon: idk
    Kommandant: role claiming invites death. Has anyone considered that this could be a fake claim? He could actually be Owner's teammate but idk how involved he was in the wagon. Also, if he doesn't get poisoned by the SK he likely IS the SK, though have to say WIFOM could happen. Trying not to overuse it but have to say it
    Glenda: idk
    Bad Bunny: idk
    It's not a fake claim. There was no 3rd claim. Why would a town nurse leave someone they know to be lying if it was fake.

    Komm is Town. If you are town, please accept this now and don't listen to anyone who tells you different.

  2. #1492

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Ah thanks. I remember people saying she normally is a high poster but I don't remember Wisteria being a postwhore.

    @Bad Bunny and @Keagster31 I'd really like to get something from you guys. If you're on now that'd be a big help. @GIA Diamonds I'd like to know what you think of Hally's posts about you and Gnome.
    You guys are my "lol idk"s so I wanna change that.
    Lol I'm not on here at 5am :)

  3. #1493

    @King PLATYPUS

    Why is your activity lower than usual perry?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1494

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bunny View Post
    Lol I'm not on here at 5am :)
    Lies!! It was 6:11am, I looked it up!

  6. #1495

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    I'm kinda confused.

    The whole thing of Gnome not voting Gia is to vote me. So I don't get your argument that it leads to her not being teamed with Gia (but later to me)?
    If Gnome voted me and I got lynched over Gia (I'm going to pretend like I don't know I'm town for the sake of understanding you and assume mafia!Gnome because that's the basis of the argument), I flip Town then Gnome still could have saved a teammate potentially which doesn't discredit Hally's argument. If I was scum, Gnome just bussed me to save a Town, which she could've got rid of nonmafia Gia instead, which means Gnome can buss which is what (I thought) you were saying.
    I don't see how gia is teamed with gnome from what you are saying as well. For me in mind a somewhat experienced players like gnome won't make silly mistake by going after gia the whole time and not trying to lynch her, which will make gia look very bad. If i was scum and gia was as well, i would try my hardest to get gia lynched when i am dying so that it may clear her atleast for the next game day. I would rather vote you than gia because in many people's mind when gnome voted you and didn't shift to gia, you were at a higher probability of getting lynched.

  7. #1496

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Reads:
    Bambi: Idk. Don't see arguments for ruling her out
    Platypus: likely town
    Monkey: Idk
    GIA: Still voting her because she cast suspicion on me while I know my alignment
    BWN: idk
    Thunal33: idk
    Keagster: Idk
    Halcyon: likely town
    Dyslexicon: idk
    Kommandant: role claiming invites death. Has anyone considered that this could be a fake claim? He could actually be Owner's teammate but idk how involved he was in the wagon. Also, if he doesn't get poisoned by the SK he likely IS the SK, though have to say WIFOM could happen. Trying not to overuse it but have to say it
    Glenda: idk
    Bad Bunny: idk
    Why does you knowing your alignment mean that Gia would always know? What's the difference between scum!Gia accusing you and town!Gia (who wouldn't know you're Town) accusing you?

  8. #1497

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Gnome did bring Gia up as scummy along with Bunny. But she voted Bunny not Gia. And Gia wasn't in any danger of being lynched last day really, so I don't see why that couldn't be distancing. I'd have to go back and see if there were other things. But idk, I think the fact that neither of them will vote the other this day despite them being the two leading wagons is pretty telling.
    I still think scum gnome wouldn't do this with a teammate. Curious why gnome isn't gia and vice versa though.

  9. #1498

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    It's not a fake claim. There was no 3rd claim. Why would a town nurse leave someone they know to be lying if it was fake.

    Komm is Town. If you are town, please accept this now and don't listen to anyone who tells you different.
    Just what is the point of role claiming?

  10. #1499

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    You say you're not just suspecting the suspect ... then end with suspecting the suspect (even though your only problem with her is voting someone).

    You say Gnome isnt involved as her last scum game, but earlier say that she's not posting much or being particularly Towny.

    I'm pushing the clock forward for a hypothetical scenario. It's near EoD by two minutes. The wagons are tied with Gnome and Gia. Your vote will decide the lynch. Who do you go for and why?
    That post was basically spewing thoughts, and I didn't read the whole post before posting. But Gnome isn't my main suspect. In your scenario, I would probably vote GIA. Gnome voted Owner, which means they're probably not teamed because she's so anti-bussing. And GIA's post suspecting me and Tabby was strange. I don't know why she thought I specifically would coach Tab and why she thought Tab had to be coached in the first place. After reading Tab's posts I'm fairly confident she's not being coached.

  11. #1500

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Lies!! It was 6:11am, I looked it up!
    Perc says it was 5.05am?? The forum doesn't lie \o/

    At 6am I still won't be awake until 3 or more hours later


     

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0