Hospital internship - town win! - Page 151

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 151 of 274 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Originally Posted by Because_why_not Why does you knowing your alignment mean that Gia would always know? What's the difference between ...

  1. #1501

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Why does you knowing your alignment mean that Gia would always know? What's the difference between scum!Gia accusing you and town!Gia (who wouldn't know you're Town) accusing you?
    If GIA is some kind of scum, she would know who is NOT her alignment, but she could also be just suspecting me. However, from my point of view that seems unlikely

  2. #1502

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Just what is the point of role claiming?
    It's sometimes a good idea if you're about to get mislynched, depending on the situation.

    Owner claimed nurse and kom counter claimed.

  3. #1503

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Just what is the point of role claiming?
    If someone claims a town power role they usually won't get lynched if nobody counterclaims because only one person has their role. It's good to roleclaim if you're a power town and about to get lynched, but don't claim if you're not in danger of being lynched.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1504

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Just what is the point of role claiming?
    Because it makes someone an obvious target. Why would whoever SK is leave nurse alive?

  6. #1505

    Does anyone think haly is wolfing, even just a small chance of it?

    Also I realised perry isn't that inactive but as town he tunnels another town quite often and pushes for a lynch. Now he's way more chill and passive but it could be an activity thing as he was town in BTS and a low poster.

  7. #1506

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bunny View Post
    It's sometimes a good idea if you're about to get mislynched, depending on the situation.

    Owner claimed nurse and kom counter claimed.
    Still, that is a sacrifice that would actually help the SK

  8. #1507

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 View Post
    If someone claims a town power role they usually won't get lynched if nobody counterclaims because only one person has their role. It's good to roleclaim if you're a power town and about to get lynched, but don't claim if you're not in danger of being lynched.
    But they would die either way by poison or NK?

  9. #1508

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    I'd never

    Which makes it confusing that I'm already up now. I just woke up spontaneously after three hours, which is not like me at all. Just shows how sick I am and how much lurve I need. And my bf is in Australia, speaking of time zones, so I can't even complain to him. :(
    Go back to sleep! You need rest if you're sick :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    Begrudgingly all of this. :p
    Such begrudges. Many reluctance, wow. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Could be. I've mostly wanted to lynch Gnome today.
    Yea, I think Gnome should be the lynch today. I honestly can't decide if Gia is teamed with Gnome or Gnome is just so scummy that her scumminess is rubbing off on Gia's pure heart :P

  10. #1509

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    I don't see how gia is teamed with gnome from what you are saying as well. For me in mind a somewhat experienced players like gnome won't make silly mistake by going after gia the whole time and not trying to lynch her, which will make gia look very bad. If i was scum and gia was as well, i would try my hardest to get gia lynched when i am dying so that it may clear her atleast for the next game day. I would rather vote you than gia because in many people's mind when gnome voted you and didn't shift to gia, you were at a higher probability of getting lynched.
    Personally, I think the bold is where my biggest counterargument came from with your initial thoughts. It wouldn't matter what you'd do, it's what Gnome would do. That's why I don't think you can call a different way of approaching the game more "noob-like". I personally believe from what I know about Gnome, she'd not buss if she believed she could get away with not bussing (and where I agree with you that it's not a hard rule that Gnome doesn't buss is where that's contradicted - she/her team believes she can't get away with it)

    (Also, I want to make it clear that I don't think you're implying that other ways of playing are "noob-like". I just mean I think you're looking through your mindset and not through the possibility of another)

    Where I'm confused (and maybe you are too with me idk) is how your ideas relate to your narrative vs Hally's. What I mean is your ideas in these three scenarios:
    1. Gnome is Mafia with Gia
    2. Gnome is Mafia with me
    3. Gnome isn't Mafia.

    Where I'm confused is that to me, it seems like you're saying Gnome wouldn't be Mafia with Gia. This is because Gnome wouldn't refuse to vote a teammate.
    But then it seems like you say that I would have a higher chance of being lynched, so why would Gnome not save her teammate for a lynch that isn't contested?

    Then you think Gnome is teamed with me, but in that scenario, wouldn't Gnome be sacrificing a teammate unnecessarily? People are suspecting Gia as well as me, and Gnome somewhat pushed Gia (right?), so from a play stand point, in this scenario Gnome lynching Gia would make more sense and be easier for her.

    Do you see what I'm saying? I get you saying Gnome won't always not buss, and I agree with that statement, but I don't see how your idea fits into what your world.

  11. #1510

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Still, that is a sacrifice that would actually help the SK
    If Komm had not claimed we might've still kept Owner in the game. Since then she would be the only one to claim nurse, and town does have a nurse for sure.

    Look. Sacrifices will be made. As town, not all of us are going to be alive throughout the game. Actually, usually most of us die. But the whole faction wins if we rid all the scum.

    The point of this game is not self preservation.


     

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0