Hospital internship - town win! - Page 189

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 189 of 274 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; end of night 2 King PLATYPUS has died! He was Keith Dudemeister King PLATYPUS was in fact:   town-aligned vanilla ...

  1. #1881

    End of Night 2

    end of night 2

    King PLATYPUS has died! He was Keith Dudemeister


    King PLATYPUS was in fact:
     
    town-aligned vanilla town


    R.I.P. Keith Dudemeister


    StinkyBambi has died! He was the Janitor




    StinkyBambi was in fact:
     
    town-aligned vanilla town


    R.I.P. Janitor



    @StinkyBambi @King PLATYPUS @lost monkey @Because_why_not @Thunal33 @Keagster31 @Halcyon @Dyslexicon @Kommandant @TABASCO @Bad Bunny
    @Scirrus

    Day 3 has start! you may post

  2. #1882

    Weird, I thought Bambi’s night posts were a scum slip

  3. #1883

    Still think the SK is an experienced player

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1884

    I also was half thinking Plat might be SK based off Lomo’s theory, but lol to that.

  6. #1885

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    Still think the SK is an experienced player
    But the thing is, I’m town and I believe Dizzy is town and wouldn’t make the Gia kill even if he was SK. The only vet left that’s ballsy enough to make a kill like that now that Plat died is you but I also don’t think it’s you or else idk why you’d push this angle. So idk, I think the safest assumption would be that it’s Keag but idk why he’d admit he didn’t see Kom’s claim in that case. But maybe he didn’t understand the implications of it?

  7. #1886

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    I also was half thinking Plat might be SK based off Lomo’s theory, but lol to that.
    Could be keag if we follow the common theory otherwise it could be thunal who is playing very different from last game. Tabby is a long shot for me though.

  8. #1887

    Thunal’s pop in at twilight was pretty pingy to me. @Thunal33 Why did you not involve yourself in EoD at all? @Keagster31 Same to you.

  9. #1888

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    Could be keag if we follow the common theory otherwise it could be thunal who is playing very different from last game. Tabby is a long shot for me though.
    I still don’t think Tab is any sort of scum tbh but at some point I’d probably want to flip her anyway but also not really?

  10. #1889

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    But the thing is, I’m town and I believe Dizzy is town and wouldn’t make the Gia kill even if he was SK. The only vet left that’s ballsy enough to make a kill like that now that Plat died is you but I also don’t think it’s you or else idk why you’d push this angle. So idk, I think the safest assumption would be that it’s Keag but idk why he’d admit he didn’t see Kom’s claim in that case. But maybe he didn’t understand the implications of it?
    As you said if i did it, i wouldn't have talked about it. Though you, me and dizzy have scum hunted properly this game, it doesn't make us confirm town because the SK can make the same town plays as well. We have to reread everyone again from this game day to locate the SK i think(atleast that's what i am gonna do), otherwise the wool covering our eyes will never come off.

  11. #1890

    I feel like we should just lynch Keag because I could see him being SK or teamed with Owner tbh. Thun too actually. And not to NK spec because I do dislike that but Plat was going after Thun pretty hard and now he’s dead sooo.


     
Page 189 of 274 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:35 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0