Hospital internship - town win! - Page 190

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 190 of 274 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Originally Posted by lost monkey As you said if i did it, i wouldn't have talked about it. Though you, ...

  1. #1891

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    As you said if i did it, i wouldn't have talked about it. Though you, me and dizzy have scum hunted properly this game, it doesn't make us confirm town because the SK can make the same town plays as well. We have to reread everyone again from this game day to locate the SK i think(atleast that's what i am gonna do), otherwise the wool covering our eyes will never come off.
    I mean, I could tell you that I wouldn’t be playing this aggressively against mafia if I was SK but honestly idk if that’s true :P

  2. #1892

    I’d say the NK’s so far are likely at least in part a result of doc dodging, meaning the last mafia is experienced enough to know to do that but that doesn’t help a ton.

  3. #1893

    Bunny is still so meh to me but very likely not mafia. SK is possible but I think she’d be trying a little harder to not be so meh if so? But idk, maybe she just doesn’t care.

    I doubt BWN is mafia tbh because it would have to mean he passed up a good chance to give the wagon on Gia more steam and outright bussed Gnome instead, which I feel like he wouldn’t do?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1894

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Bunny is still so meh to me but very likely not mafia. SK is possible but I think she’d be trying a little harder to not be so meh if so? But idk, maybe she just doesn’t care.

    I doubt BWN is mafia tbh because it would have to mean he passed up a good chance to give the wagon on Gia more steam and outright bussed Gnome instead, which I feel like he wouldn’t do?
    When gia was being voted gnome was always leading so the probability of bussing is high, but the question here is since you seem to have played with bwn, has he played scum before and has he bussed when he was scum?

  6. #1895

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    When gia was being voted gnome was always leading so the probability of bussing is high, but the question here is since you seem to have played with bwn, has he played scum before and has he bussed when he was scum?
    Idk, I think he would bus? I don’t really remember his scum game though. Dizzy probably does. :P

  7. #1896

    Like, I think he would bus in certain situations is what I mean. But I don’t think he’d rule Gia out of his PoE last day if he was scum with Gnome. But I honestly don’t know.

  8. #1897

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    I feel like we should just lynch Keag because I could see him being SK or teamed with Owner tbh. Thun too actually. And not to NK spec because I do dislike that but Plat was going after Thun pretty hard and now he’s dead sooo.
    Could also be a framing though

  9. #1898

    gah!!!!
    Attached Images

  10. #1899

    Quote Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
    Could also be a framing though
    Everything “could be.” But you can’t really play that way or else you’re going to wifom yourself into insanity and you’ll never do anything. You just have to do your best to assess the evidence and go where it takes you.

  11. #1900

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Everything “could be.” But you can’t really play that way or else you’re going to wifom yourself into insanity and you’ll never do anything. You just have to do your best to assess the evidence and go where it takes you.
    I know, but this isn't that much WIFOM


     
Page 190 of 274 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:49 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0