Hospital internship - town win! - Page 200

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 200 of 274 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Ok no more braindead posts. What is everyones read on Bunny??...

  1. #1991

    Ok no more braindead posts.
    What is everyones read on Bunny??

  2. #1992

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    SK or Mafia is Tabasco, Thunal, Bunny or BWN (obviously not all of them).
    Tabasco: Posts are really weird, voting pattern yesterday was really weird
    Thunal: Has been said more than enough what's odd about her
    Bunny: Keeps suspecting Hally for odd reasons, isnt invested in the game at all and could have easily missed my claim, I dont remember a single post of her, where I was like yep that was pretty town-ish/scum hunting-ish
    BWN: Least suspicious one, not sure if I would want to lynch him today... probably not.

    Bunny or Thunal most scummy to me rn.
    I think Bunny mostly just doesn’t care about the game but I can’t decide if she would care less as town or scum. Her shading of me is hella weird though, ngl. But Owner and Gnome both tried to wagon her D1 so she probably isn’t mafia? Idk about SK though.

  3. #1993

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Yup, welcome to my morning brain.

    If curious, the evil insane plan was to:
    1. Be top Town read
    2. Get the Doc on your side (to free up NKs)
    3. Fish out the nurse and have them on your side
    4. Keep the nurse useful with protecting you from SK
    5. Kill the nurse after SK.

    But it ignores hard bussing Owner which I don't think was necessary for 1.

    Didn't want to mention it directly because of the wifom it could cause but since my brain mixed the two thoughts, I realise I can go down as Town's biggest fuck up in a game with a modkill.

    So no one talk about roles or anything so I don't have to be shouted at. K thnx.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    I forgot Kaegster.... I dont even know what to say about him...
    I was surprised reading that post because you’d said that I could be scum yesterday.

  6. #1995

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    Ok no more braindead posts.
    What is everyones read on Bunny??
    It’s really hard for me to read her because I don’t think she actually trying at all? It’s not like she’s incapable of posting as scum so her inactivity is either because she’s busy or doesn’t care but her posts mostly just read as she doesn’t care. I feel like the most forceful push she made is pushing me this day, which is lol.

  7. #1996

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    It’s really hard for me to read her because I don’t think she actually trying at all? It’s not like she’s incapable of posting as scum so her inactivity is either because she’s busy or doesn’t care but her posts mostly just read as she doesn’t care. I feel like the most forceful push she made is pushing me this day, which is lol.
    I actually think if it's Wisteria that she's played a game where she was SK. I ~thiiiiink she was less involved but don't quote me because I don't remember too much.

    It was Buffy, Liz's game.

  8. #1997

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Yup, welcome to my morning brain.

    If curious, the evil insane plan was to:
    1. Be top Town read
    2. Get the Doc on your side (to free up NKs)
    3. Fish out the nurse and have them on your side
    4. Keep the nurse useful with protecting you from SK
    5. Kill the nurse after SK.

    But it ignores hard bussing Owner which I don't think was necessary for 1.

    Didn't want to mention it directly because of the wifom it could cause but since my brain mixed the two thoughts, I realise I can go down as Town's biggest fuck up in a game with a modkill.

    So no one talk about roles or anything so I don't have to be shouted at. K thnx.
    Ok but consider that I don’t plan that far in advance xD I sometimes make strategies as scum for like one game day but not a whole game. And really, there are so many things that could wrong with it that I wouldn’t be able to control and I’m really not risky like that as scum :P

  9. #1998

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    I actually think if it's Wisteria that she's played a game where she was SK. I ~thiiiiink she was less involved but don't quote me because I don't remember too much.

    It was Buffy, Liz's game.
    When I say don’t think she cares, it’s not really an involvement thing. It’s more that I don’t think she’s posting with the intention of being town read. Like, she’s not trying to do anything really. I want to say that scum!Bunny would try harder to look town? But idk, maybe she truly doesn’t care and just signed up to fill a slot like she said.

  10. #1999

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Ok but consider that I don’t plan that far in advance xD I sometimes make strategies as scum for like one game day but not a whole game. And really, there are so many things that could wrong with it that I wouldn’t be able to control and I’m really not risky like that as scum :P
    Yup which is why it's "insanely brilliant", why I didn't want to say it for wifom, and it's the tinfoil I mentioned in D2 that I said I'm not touching. I decided the other day that if it was true, so be it. I'd still rather play the game and be sane.

  11. #2000

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    When I say don’t think she cares, it’s not really an involvement thing. It’s more that I don’t think she’s posting with the intention of being town read. Like, she’s not trying to do anything really. I want to say that scum!Bunny would try harder to look town? But idk, maybe she truly doesn’t care and just signed up to fill a slot like she said.
    Ah I understand.
    @Thunal33 didn't you say something about only slightly suss of Gnome on voting Bunny (even though you thought she was Town but the same as her last scum game or whatever). Why would Gnome voting Bunny look suspicious to you?


     
Page 200 of 274 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:37 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0