Hospital internship - town win! - Page 201

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 201 of 274 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; ...

  1. #2001

    Like, Bunny’s posts don’t really random as scummy to me per se. I more just get a “yolo whatever, doing my own thing” impression.

  2. #2002

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Like, Bunny’s posts don’t really read as scummy to me per se. I more just get a “yolo whatever, doing my own thing” impression.
    ebwop

  3. #2003

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Thunal’s pop in at twilight was pretty pingy to me. @Thunal33 Why did you not involve yourself in EoD at all? @Keagster31 Same to you.
    I wasn't there for most of it, and it was twilight when I actually checked the game.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #2004

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Ah I understand.
    @Thunal33 didn't you say something about only slightly suss of Gnome on voting Bunny (even though you thought she was Town but the same as her last scum game or whatever). Why would Gnome voting Bunny look suspicious to you?
    To counter the wagon on Owner. Because Bunny was the closest thing to a counterwagon on D1 and Gnome voted Bunny over Owner at first, I'm fairly confident Bunny is town. I'm suspecting you somewhat less because your recent posts do vibe better to me and you seem to be actually solving. Also Gnome voted you and pushed you out of nowhere, which is less likely to happen if you're scum.

  6. #2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 View Post
    I would be trying to make Gnome look bad if I was trying to make the most suspected person look bad. But right now I just see Gnome not posting much or being particularly towny, rather than doing much that is scummy. She did vote Bunny though, which pings me. When Gnome was last scum she was actually more involved than this game or her town games. I suspect Gnome, but she's not my strongest scum read.
    This is the post I was talking about.

  7. #2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 View Post
    To counter the wagon on Owner. Because Bunny was the closest thing to a counterwagon on D1 and Gnome voted Bunny over Owner at first, I'm fairly confident Bunny is town. I'm suspecting you somewhat less because your recent posts do vibe better to me and you seem to be actually solving. Also Gnome voted you and pushed you out of nowhere, which is less likely to happen if you're scum.
    Okay thanks.

    Can someone have a look at D1 votes?

    I've got to make lunch and if I don't leave for it now I never will - until I'm late at least.

  8. #2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    Ok no more braindead posts.
    What is everyones read on Bunny??
    Bunny is either town or SK. Because of scum's voting for her early on as an easy mislynch it's unlikely she's mafia.

  9. #2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    I don’t think she’s been as solvy and forthright with her thoughts as she typically is as town. And I didn’t like that she left her vote on Bwn the entirety of D2 and really made no effort to find a better spot for her vote once Bwn was out of the running.
    I wasn't there when BWN was out of the question as a lynch option, and when it was between BWN/GIA/Gnome I suspected BWN the most.

  10. #2009

    Anyone think Dizzy's been acting different from his other games? I don't understand his votes on Tab and on me, and he hasn't been always involved like his town games. It's like he's mostly going along with the flow of the game and being UTR despite being the second top poster instead of clearly voicing his suspicions and interacting with players.

  11. #2010

    D3 VOTE COUNT:


    @lost monkey - 0
    @Because_why_not - 0 @Thunal33 - 2 - Halcyon, Dyslexicon
    @Keagster31 - 1 - Bad Bunny
    @Halcyon - 0
    @Dyslexicon - 0
    @Kommandant - 0
    @TABASCO - 1 - Keagster
    @Bad Bunny - 1 - Kommandant

    Please let us know in your QT if any mistakes are made.

    Votes need to be red and bolded with brackets to be counted.


    Countdown to Twilight: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...t&font=cursive

    @Belzy @Scirrus


     
Page 201 of 274 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:36 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0