Hospital internship - town win! - Page 34

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 34 of 274 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Originally Posted by GIA Diamonds I did note platys read on you and keag though because it gave me a ...

  1. #331

    Quote Originally Posted by GIA Diamonds View Post
    I did note platys read on you and keag though because it gave me a weird vibe
    I don't think Plat has given a read on me?

    I like kommandant
    You
    Dizzy
    Thunal
    Bambi (barely)

    I don’t really like
    Platy and owner

    Everyone else is null
    I have many questions.

    1) Why are Kom and Thun townish?
    2) Didn't you just say you scum read me and Dizzy?
    3) Do you not read Keag as town? I thought you said you did.
    3) Why Plat and Owner as scum?

  2. #332

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    He was town last game though, so ??


    Trying to sew doubt on the town reads of Dizzy is not a good look for you or Kom, just sayin.
    At the moment I don't mind looking bad to you because you're not one of my town reads and need your trust. Just had games where someone gets read town from D1, everyone trusts them and then hocus pocus they're scum in the end. Doesn't have to be the case with dizzy. But can be. I'm sure he plays well enough to pull this off. But fyi I don't read him scum rn otherwise I would have told you when you asked for my scum vibes. I just want people to not trust so easily.

  3. #333

    The number of people who sheeped my scum read of Owner is

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #334

    @GIA Diamonds how are you reading poyser and why?


    @StinkyBambi what do you think of tabasco considering she's a new player and you were new last game. does she come off similarly to how you did last game?!!!

  6. #335

    Actually where is Bunny. I'm used to her posting a lot. @Bad bunny you busy?

  7. #336

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    At the moment I don't mind looking bad to you because you're not one of my town reads and need your trust. Just had games where someone gets read town from D1, everyone trusts them and then hocus pocus they're scum in the end. Doesn't have to be the case with dizzy. But can be. I'm sure he plays well enough to pull this off. But fyi I don't read him scum rn otherwise I would have told you when you asked for my scum vibes. I just want people to not trust so easily.
    So you don't read him as scum but you don't want others to read him as town? Gotcha. Where was this mistrust of Dizzy last game when everyone town read him D1? And what is it based on if not his play? You've never seen him as scum so idk why you would be all paranoid.

  8. #337

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    Actually where is Bunny. I'm used to her posting a lot. @Bad bunny you busy?
    kms tagging bunny never works why do I even try

  9. #338

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    The number of people who sheeped my scum read of Owner is

    i dont think anyone sheeped your scum read of owner tho. i mean i didn't, i thought she was scum and saw your post afterwards.

    you were just there first. :armfold:

  10. #339

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    So you don't read him as scum but you don't want others to read him as town? Gotcha. Where was this mistrust of Dizzy last game when everyone town read him D1? And what is it based on if not his play? You've never seen him as scum so idk why you would be all paranoid.
    He was confirmed IC last game.
    Being paranoid is my meta.

  11. #340

    Quote Originally Posted by Poyser View Post
    So you’ve skipped 20% of the thread but decided to vote anyway?

    And you’re already talking about changing your vote later so you don’t look bad

    Gee way to put me under pressure buddy
    I skipped it at first, but I also ISO’d people to get my reads, so I read through it somewhat. Hopefully that pressure is deserved (not hopefully for you), but sorry if it isn’t.

    Quote Originally Posted by King PLATYPUS View Post
    I'm sword/implacatus for those unaware btw
    Well that makes it much easier/harder to read you!


     
Page 34 of 274 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:49 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0