Hospital internship - town win! - Page 86

Hospital internship - town win!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 86 of 274 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 2732

This is a discussion on Hospital internship - town win! within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Originally Posted by StinkyBambi yes its serious Then can you explain your town reads on the person voting her?...

  1. #851

    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyBambi View Post
    yes its serious
    Then can you explain your town reads on the person voting her?

  2. #852

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Then can you explain your town reads on the people* voting her?
    I just woke up lol

  3. #853

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    Googling "Creature gif" is surprisingly scary.
    Iím tempted to google that but I also donít want to at the same time.



    Also in response to a different post that I didnít quote because I donít want to scroll back to find it, Iíd rather lynch poyser or platypus if owner is town. BBís also a good choice, but I donít think Iím ready to go there yet.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #854

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    Lean scum for BWN and lean town for Platy.
    Oh I've missed this.



    Now I just need Owner to do the same for the nostalgia trip to be complete lol jk

  6. #855

    Quote Originally Posted by Keagster31 View Post
    I’m tempted to google that but I also don’t want to at the same time.
    c19Ft5e.gif

    MiserlyEachJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif


  7. #856

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    I think his push on Keagster could be in bad faith. And I also noticed that he had no comment to or about Owner directly, even though it seems like she is arguably the most hot topic of the game right now. So I found that pingy. It was just about how Keagster reads Owner, but no thoughts on Owner himself or involvement in that discussion. I was planning on waiting and seeing if he brought it up later, but meh, impatient.
    You know, you could just ask me Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    And I did comment on Owner, saying I disagree that I think her at the start could be genuine about playing with people, but NAI.

    As for what happened after, Hally vs Owner it just reminds me of a game I can't remember the name of. I think the 20s game by Siggy. Even some phrasing seemed the same. For reference it was T/T. I don't say anything because I want to see how they are reacting and others are reacting around them.

    And sorrynotsorry if you don't like my push on Kaeg. I will take other people's opinions into account but it's my job to figure people out myself. If you have thoughts (I've seen them but left them for now because I'd rather read the thoughts of people directly from them) then great do share, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take your word for it over all else.


  8. #857

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    BWN, Owner, Tabby, Gnome - Boom!

    Doing a scum team call out, LoMo style here.
    Except it's probably not correct but omg what if. Throw in Bunny for a random SK or something.

  9. #858

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    I think we should lynch BWN Į\_(ツ)_/Į
    Please do.

  10. #859

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    You only have one vote? And who is Bunny #1 ? And where is the content :P
    I thought owner and dizzy voted? and I meant BWN

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    Not suicidal town players again please. >:(
    Oh you read me as town already. Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda Gnome Starr View Post
    This is overly dramatic.
    What do you think of StinkyBambi, Owner, and King PLATYPUS? He described Tab's posts as fake, but you read her as town. What about Tab's posts makes you think that she is towny?
    I'm not saying it in a defensive/omgus sort of way.
    Bambi hasn't done a lot yet. Owner has strange posts but i've seen her mislynched as town before. Plat is null, I will soon realize if he's scum though because I know what he does. I read Tabby as town because I think new scum are more nervous than that.

  11. #860

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bunny View Post
    Oh you read me as town already. Wow
    Ah why not...
    Why are you not top poster as per usual?
    Or maybe why are you not top poster not counting Dizzy and Hally as per usual?


Page 86 of 274 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hospital internship [Sign ups]
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM
  2. Hospital internship
    By Belzy in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1285
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Mafia XI.5 - Little Town (Town win)
    By sanari in forum Past Games
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0