Bastard Game - Noun. Rhymes with Schmastard Schmame. Any game in which information is or may be erroneous, moderator-provided results are inaccurate or cannot be assumed to be truthful, or facts deviate from typical mafia patterns.*
Example: "Chris is running a bastard game, and you all should sign up."The rules!
Do NOT sign up without reading these.
1. Don't talk about the game outside of the game thread, unless you are told you can.
2. If you ARE allowed to talk outside of the game thread, you are only allowed to do so at the times specified with the individuals specified. I must be included in all communication.
3. You may not post screenshots of, or directly quote, your role PM, mod communication, or any other game-related communication that originated outside of the game thread. All questions must be submitted via PM.
4. You are expected to be familiar with the rules, and you are expected to abide by them even if you think they are incorrect.
5. You are expected to behave civilly.
6. You are expected to be active to the best of your ability and play to your win condition.
7. You may claim as you see fit as long as you do not break Rule #3 .
8. Day Phases will be 48 hours. Night Phases will be 24 hours. Any outside communication will be both day and night phase.
9. Phases changes will occur at 9:00 PM Eastern time, even if a moderator is not around to call end of phase. Votes and actions are locked at 8:45 PM Eastern time. There will be no night posting.
10. The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be chosen. Any ties will be resolved by randing among tied players. Votes will only count in this format: Vote: Simonds - bold, red, includes the word vote.
11. You may change your vote and night abilities as often as you like. I will only accept the "newest" submission for night actions.
12. Rules are subject to change without prior notification.
13. All other forum and subforum rules not listed here apply. A signup constitutes an agreement to abide by all rules.
14. I reserve the right to modkill you for anything I want, without warning, at any time. Don't piss me off.
15. You are signing up for a game in which I'm telling you, we are not promising information to be accurate. This is not meant to be the most serious, hyper-competitive game. Please do not turn into a giant ragemonster directed at me because you made an assumption that was incorrect; I will offer no sympathy and make fun of you to my co-mods privately.
15B. [COLOR="#3 333ff"]This is font color 3333FF[/COLOR]. Anything written by a moderator (regardless of location) is 100% guaranteed to be accurate. Anything NOT written in font color 3333FF may be inaccurate; however, this does not mean it CAN'T be accurate.The setup!
- 3 Mafia Goons
- 9 Vanilla Town
- 1 Town Cop
[COLOR="#3 333ff"]The cop will begin the game with a Night Zero peek, determined via RNG. [/COLOR] It will only be randed among townies.The roster!