Better Devils (Totally "not a bastard game") Mafia - Game Thread - Page 101

Better Devils (Totally "not a bastard game") Mafia - Game Thread

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 101 of 197 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1961

This is a discussion on Better Devils (Totally "not a bastard game") Mafia - Game Thread within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Also that two hammering votes felt little odd to me don't know why, can't explain it, mind says town but ...

  1. #1001

    Also that two hammering votes felt little odd to me don't know why, can't explain it, mind says town but heart feels uncomfortable for some reason lol. What was the time difference between the two votes?

  2. #1002

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    Also that two hammering votes felt little odd to me don't know why, can't explain it, mind says town but heart feels uncomfortable for some reason lol. What was the time difference between the two votes?
    Seconds iirc, but don’t do this to me

  3. #1003

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    Also that two hammering votes felt little odd to me don't know why, can't explain it, mind says town but heart feels uncomfortable for some reason lol. What was the time difference between the two votes?
    i think its best to look it up yourself if you really want to catch the context properly. Or you are on your phone which you seem to be. I also. Hahahaha. I get your question.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1004

    Quote Originally Posted by GIA Diamonds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    Also that two hammering votes felt little odd to me don't know why, can't explain it, mind says town but heart feels uncomfortable for some reason lol. What was the time difference between the two votes?
    Seconds iirc, but don’t do this to me
    lol. Add begging gif here

  6. #1005

    Quote Originally Posted by Belzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    Also that two hammering votes felt little odd to me don't know why, can't explain it, mind says town but heart feels uncomfortable for some reason lol. What was the time difference between the two votes?
    i think its best to look it up yourself if you really want to catch the context properly. Or you are on your phone which you seem to be. I also. Hahahaha. I get your question.
    I am on my phone so can't see.

  7. #1006

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashes4719 View Post
    @Enoch Also, can you explain your vote on Tab's at the end there?
    Never mind, I've changed my mind.

  8. #1007

    Perc should make it more mafia friendly and add the time also on mobile

  9. #1008

    I kept wondering and be impressed my phone still on 100% but the charcher is still plugged in XD

  10. #1009

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashes4719 View Post
    @Enoch Also, can you explain your vote on Tab's at the end there?
    Never mind, I've changed my mind.
    did you say Hally is town cuz you town read her, or for another reason?

  11. #1010

    Quote Originally Posted by lost monkey View Post
    You investigated belly twice? Why?
    Results are randomized so I wanted to neutralize them, but I was going to investigate you at first.


     
Page 101 of 197 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-08-2019, 08:38 AM
  2. Mafia: Monopoly Mafia Game Thread. Mafia Win
    By Moonious in forum Past Games
    Replies: 1946
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 08:42 AM
  3. Mafia Mini LVIII: Not PerCafe (Game Thread) - Mafia Win!
    By Owner Of A Lonely Heart in forum Past Games
    Replies: 2176
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 04:07 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2016, 01:00 AM
  5. [ENTP] ENTP style devils advocate taboo agument thread
    By Psyphon in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 11:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0