Mafia Open 11 : Discworld: Guards! Guards!
This game uses a modified open Mason & Monks setup. Check the link for details, but note the following 2 changes:
- One VT will be replaced by a Town Sane Cop
- There will be Night+Day chat for all QTs, instead of just Night Chat.
Link: Masons and Monks - MafiaWiki
Lynches will be determined by majority votes at the end of the day phase. If there is a tie, there will be no lynch. To vote a player for the lynch, please vote: <<Vote Lizabeth>>
These votes must be bracketed and bolded (and in red). They will not be otherwise counted.
- You will receive your role in your QT - your QT will be sent to you before the game starts.
- This setup uses a Daystart
- Days are 48 hours, nights are 24 hours.
- 2 players who are not Mafia have randomly been selected to be Masons.
- 2 players who are not Werewolves have randomly been selected to be Monks.
- Those masonries are allowed to talk together at day+night.
- It is possible for a Mafia Goon to be a Monk, and likewise, a Werewolf to be a Mason.
- Mafia cannot have both the Monk roles, and Werewolves cannot have both Mason roles.
- Roleclaiming is allowed.
- Character claiming or hinting is strictly not allowed, including in QTs. Will lead to instant modkill and players who didn't bother to read the rules or forgot them are not exempted :P
- Game and forum rules apply.
- Replacements: In case of leaving the game for RL reasons within the first 3 game days a replacement will be sought - afterwards the role will be modkilled.
- Reasons for modkill:
- Trolling and personal attacks (out of the context of the game)
- Discussing this game outside of the game thread and QTs.
- Copying and pasting QT material into the game thread (Paraphrasing is okay).
- Posting after the game day has ended. Days end at 11pm GMT+1. Whether the day end post is posted or not. Yes, not even a minute later. This is non-negotiable.
- Not posting at least THREE game related posts each day phase.