Mafia Academy II - Game Thread (Mafia Wins!) - Page 101

Mafia Academy II - Game Thread (Mafia Wins!)

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 101 of 259 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2586

This is a discussion on Mafia Academy II - Game Thread (Mafia Wins!) within the Past Games forums, part of the Mafia category; Originally Posted by Memory of Talon Why would this give you a rise? ....That's what she said. HA!...

  1. #1001

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory of Talon View Post
    Why would this give you a rise?
    ....That's what she said.

    HA!

  2. #1002

    Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post


    I didn't but still why would you do that if you thought I did? I've played with you before and shared a QT with you, I know you can reason and come up with your own ideas by yourself so I don't like you doing something because you think someone else is telling you to do it
    It's was not "because you told me to". It was, because you think it's not the right path, I town read you. I agree that lynching poxy would give us the least information especially if she's town.


    This is quite defeatist. Even if you think 3 people aren't going to move their vote though, you could still make a point for the other people.
    No it's not. Their vote isn't on Worldz. Why should I bother specifically lobbying for the other people to basically not vote Worldz when I have no other strong lynch candidate. That's silly. It's one thing to try to lobby people away from a lynch they are voting on or to lobby for a lynch on a person who people aren't voting. Lobbying for people who aren't currently voting on someone to continue to not vote them is just a waste of space imho.


    Why do you think both wagons are Town? Do you think there's scum on them? If so, who do you think are scum? If not, where do you think scum are? (basically both scenarios are just who do you think are scum, which I know you did a reads list, but I wondered if there's anything you could pick from voting specifically if you think both wagons are Town.)
    I think the wagons are probably mostly clean. I think scum is sitting back and not doing anything. Why bother getting involved when town can split their votes between two town wagons.

    No, because I don't like this either. You've just swapped like for like. What has been said about Kito is literally the same thing as Poxy.
    I disagree. Kito is here responding to posts. That is a lot different than Poxy who hasn't showed up.

  3. #1003

    Quote Originally Posted by Kito View Post
    I agree with everything you're saying but can you see QT as misguided town? Someone attempting to force direction but failing to bring everyone together? That's how I'm perceiving his play right now.
    Why yes I can, however, his play today screams intellectual dishonesty. His reasoning for tunneling Talon D0 was sound, but today he is tunneling me using manufactured reaches and leaps imo. It reads to me as "aggressive town player trying to appear aggressive by elaborating shade on town."

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1004

    Quote Originally Posted by benr3600 View Post
    Because my read on Kito was literally the only read she questioned on her recent shading escapade?
    @TrippedOnReality

    Were you trying to get a rise out of Ben?

  6. #1005

    Quote Originally Posted by benr3600 View Post
    Why yes I can, however, his play today screams intellectual dishonesty. His reasoning for tunneling Talon D0 was sound, but today he is tunneling me using manufactured reaches and leaps imo. It reads to me as "aggressive town player trying to appear aggressive by elaborating shade on town."
    So you think he's showing a lot of differences between D0 (confirmed townie) and now? That's interesting. I think his attitude is the same but you're right about his reasoning being off.

  7. #1006

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    I actually think my vote should be on Poxy looking at my reads and the VC.

    <<Vote: Poxy>>
    Can you tell me if your vote is still on Poxy? (I'm catching up but at this time, Im also in the current moment too).

    If not, I think the answer could still be relevant because this is how it was at the time of posting.

    Why do you say that you're doing this based off your reads list when your list is this:

    Null:
    Talon
    Ghost
    Poxy
    Kito

    Lean Scum:
    Kalei
    ben
    Desthro

    Why was/is the vote not on one of the people who you thought/think are more likely scum (kalei, ben and Desthro) even at the time?

  8. #1007

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory of Talon View Post
    @TrippedOnReality

    Were you trying to get a rise out of Ben?
    No. Why? Because I asked about Ben's read on Kito? I asked about Kito because for someone who has been mostly absent and not provided much content, especially up to that point, being seconded highest town read seemed weird.

  9. #1008

    Quote Originally Posted by Kito View Post
    I wish you wouldn't reply to people's thoughts saying they're shit and not explain why. We don't all live inside your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kito View Post
    Ok thanks.

    I didn't think his reads list was ridiculous so I didn't ask him. No need to be so passive aggressive just because someone doesn't see something your way. I feel less inclined to listen to you when you're being a douche.
    I have to clarify. I said the reads list was BS. That means I think they are fake reads. All I paid attention to before was the "We don't all live inside your head" comment that I was trying to address at the time so I tried to.

  10. #1009

    Quote Originally Posted by TrippedOnReality View Post
    No. Why? Because I asked about Ben's read on Kito? I asked about Kito because for someone who has been mostly absent and not provided much content, especially up to that point, being seconded highest town read seemed weird.
    So you voted for kito because someone else has him as the second highest town read?

  11. #1010

    Quote Originally Posted by Kito View Post
    So you think he's showing a lot of differences between D0 (confirmed townie) and now? That's interesting. I think his attitude is the same but you're right about his reasoning being off.
    He's been accusing me of things I flat haven't done all day. Most of his response to my read lost was flat out incorrect and countered with simple facts.


     
Page 101 of 259 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mafia Academy II - Sign Up Thread
    By Lizabeth in forum Past Games
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 06:57 PM
  2. Mafia Large #90 - 01011001 - Game Thread - Town wins!
    By hawkataine in forum Past Games
    Replies: 3026
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 10:21 AM
  3. Replies: 901
    Last Post: 06-26-2016, 06:46 PM
  4. Replies: 1807
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 12:06 PM
  5. The Mafia Academy - Signup thread
    By Lizabeth in forum Past Games
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 06:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:12 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0