Sensing Logical Introtim - Wikisocion
Socionics SLI, ISTp
Likely MBTI: ISTJCommon social roles
- The quiet individualist who marches to his or her own drumbeat, cultivating eccentric, yet enjoyable interests and pretty much ignoring everything else.
- Mr. or Mrs. down-to-earth, who takes a dry and simple attitude towards everything, deflating all excitement and elevated emotions and sentiments.
Logical Sensing Introtim - Wikisocion
Socionics LSI, ISTj
Likely MBTI: ISTPCommon social roles
- The policeman or referee who keeps a sharp eye on how well people are adhering to the rules and takes it upon himself to correct or punish deviants.
- The career bureaucrat or administrator who rises through the ranks of traditional administrative structures (government organs, large corporations, and other large, hierarchical structures), carefully performing his duties and winning in the long run.
- The rational artist who sees music, film, or visual art as a language to be deciphered.
- The cult devotee who is swayed by the rhetoric of visionaries, and becomes devoted to executing their plans.
- The logistics analyst who rigorously but realistically devises the optimal operating procedure for any given task.