The website you linked some while ago makes reference to it.
As I said above. Asymmetric means that the level of influence the two have over one another is unequal.
Other forms of power (i.e. authority, expert, coercive, material) are not measured by socionics.
1. Supervisor communicates through their leading function and it hits the supervisee's vulnerable. Supervisee: "Ow, that hurts!"
2. Supervisee responds through their own ego block. "Stop stop!"
3. Supervisor cannot interpret both elements at once because information is coming in two separate blocks (Supervisee 1+2 = Supervisor 2-3).
4. Supervisor defaults to ego block, thereby only getting half of the message. "Op op? what does that mean?"
5. Supervisor sees the message as faulty, tries to correct the supervisee. "Stop speaking gibberish, it's easy!" (Go back to step 1.)