Erotic attitudes/Romance style of SLE/ ESTP What are the "sadistic" games they play? - Page 4

Erotic attitudes/Romance style of SLE/ ESTP What are the "sadistic" games they play?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Thank Tree16Thanks

This is a discussion on Erotic attitudes/Romance style of SLE/ ESTP What are the "sadistic" games they play? within the Socionics Forum forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; Originally Posted by Frisky betas... alphas ... lol. BS. Unlearn please....

  1. #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    betas... alphas ... lol.
    BS. Unlearn please.
    DOGSOUP thanked this post.

  2. #32
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by pwowq View Post
    BS. Unlearn please.
    Care to elaborate on your opinion? I don't exactly take opinions seriously that aren't even in the form of complete sentences.

  3. #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    Care to elaborate on your opinion? I don't exactly take opinions seriously that aren't even in the form of complete sentences.
    To boil down men in two categories with zero flexibility is to simplify life way too much.
    But I consider believers in "alpha"-males a positive in my life. They're removing themselves from the competition. Thank you for believing, friend.

    I won't leave you completely blind, here's some light.
    https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...he-alpha-male/
    "This distinction, which is often based on observations among other social animals (such as chimpanzees and wolves) paints a very black and white picture of masculinity. Not only does it greatly simplify the multi-dimensionality of masculinity, and grossly underestimate what a man is capable of becoming, but it also doesn’t even get at the heart of what is really attractive to women."

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by pwowq View Post
    To boil down men in two categories with zero flexibility is to simplify life way too much.
    But I consider believers in "alpha"-males a positive in my life. They're removing themselves from the competition. Thank you for believing, friend.

    I won't leave you completely blind, here's some light.
    https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...he-alpha-male/
    "This distinction, which is often based on observations among other social animals (such as chimpanzees and wolves) paints a very black and white picture of masculinity. Not only does it greatly simplify the multi-dimensionality of masculinity, and grossly underestimate what a man is capable of becoming, but it also doesn’t even get at the heart of what is really attractive to women."
    I feel you are making assumptions. At no point did I say there was no flexibility nor a clear divide between alpha and beta. On the contrary there are vast variation on the spectrum and it is a spectrum. Some men fall into a neutral area but most don't but most tend to fall on one side more than the other. The concept of alpha and beta people in general as init applies to women as well. The concept of alpha and beta doesn't paint a white and black picture unless that's your objective and force it. Just like the MBTI is a generalized spectrum. It's not black and white nor does it define who we are simply helps to describe our general characteristic. I also find it ironic that you accused me of generalizing men into 2 categories then completely generalize women at the end of your post claiming what all women find attractive. Making vague statements and assumptions then quoting others work is not the strongest argument. You may want to tone that arrogance down as well. It's not very flattering and it makes you appear even less credible. You have a very, I say so therefore it's true attitude. Yeah, it shows you have an opinion but your opinion lacks substance. Just sayin.
    pwowq thanked this post.

  6. #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    I feel you are making assumptions. At no point did I say there was no flexibility nor a clear divide between alpha and beta. On the contrary there are vast variation on the spectrum and it is a spectrum. Some men fall into a neutral area but most don't but most tend to fall on one side more than the other. The concept of alpha and beta people in general as init applies to women as well. The concept of alpha and beta doesn't paint a white and black picture unless that's your objective and force it. Just like the MBTI is a generalized spectrum. It's not black and white nor does it define who we are simply helps to describe our general characteristic. I also find it ironic that you accused me of generalizing men into 2 categories then completely generalize women at the end of your post claiming what all women find attractive. Making vague statements and assumptions then quoting others work is not the strongest argument. You may want to tone that arrogance down as well. It's not very flattering and it makes you appear even less credible. You have a very, I say so therefore it's true attitude. Yeah, it shows you have an opinion but your opinion lacks substance. Just sayin.
    C'mon, at least try be coherent.

  7. #36
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by pwowq View Post
    To boil down men in two categories with zero flexibility is to simplify life way too much.
    But I consider believers in "alpha"-males a positive in my life. They're removing themselves from the competition. Thank you for believing, friend.

    I won't leave you completely blind, here's some light.
    https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...he-alpha-male/
    "This distinction, which is often based on observations among other social animals (such as chimpanzees and wolves) paints a very black and white picture of masculinity. Not only does it greatly simplify the multi-dimensionality of masculinity, and grossly underestimate what a man is capable of becoming, but it also doesn’t even get at the heart of what is really attractive to women."

    Sound like you have a reading comprehension problem. Words to big for you? Interesting how you have no logical argument to support your opinion so you just dismiss everything I said. It's also quite amusing you mention that I wasn't your competition because I believe in the alpha and beta traits. I never saw you as competition, what would we be competing over exactly? You are of no threat to me and have nothing I want. I thought we were just having a conversation sharing different perspectives. If you came into this looking for some kind of confrontation or competition you're in the wrong discussion friend. Then again your opening statement was, "bs, unlearn please." Sounds like someone looking for trouble. Speaks volumes about your personality, character and intelligence.
    pwowq thanked this post.

  8. #37

    Tbh I wasn't looking for a fight. I wanted your attention.
    [Praise:] You need to be SAVED from the horror of your own beliefs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    ... so you just dismiss everything I said.
    True.

    There's nothing supporting the alpha ethology applies to humans. The only thing I can do for you in this situation is to ask you to look outside, hang out with humans and look for what really works. The human social structure is extremely complicated, a human is extremely complicated. It's a very confusing field of study due to this.

    human behavioural ecology evolutionary psychology
    human behavioural ecology mate choice
    human behavioural ecology archaeology
    human behavioural ecology sociobiology
    human behavioural ecology psychology
    human behavioural diversity
    human behavioural ... etc

    If you like to be challenged you should be able to have lots fun with those search-terms on the internet.

    Seriously, MBTI is innocent fun BS. Alpha ethology and human behaviour isn't as it does create worry in a macro scale across everyone. A worry benefiting snake oil salesmen, taking your money and attention. Just like theism but with none of the positives. Theism do create social circles and meaningful social inclusion in most settings.
    Last edited by pwowq; 12-10-2018 at 01:56 AM.

  9. #38
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by pwowq View Post
    Tbh I wasn't looking for a fight. I wanted your attention.
    [Praise:] You need to be SAVED from the horror of your own beliefs!


    True.

    There's nothing supporting the alpha ethology applies to humans. The only thing I can do for you in this situation is to ask you to look outside, hang out with humans and look for what really works. The human social structure is extremely complicated, a human is extremely complicated. It's a very confusing field of study due to this.

    human behavioural ecology evolutionary psychology
    human behavioural ecology mate choice
    human behavioural ecology archaeology
    human behavioural ecology sociobiology
    human behavioural ecology psychology
    human behavioural diversity
    human behavioural ... etc

    If you like to be challenged you should be able to have lots fun with those search-terms on the internet.

    Seriously, MBTI is innocent fun BS. Alpha ethology and human behaviour isn't as it does create worry in a macro scale across everyone. A worry benefiting snake oil salesmen, taking your money and attention. Just like theism but with none of the positives. Theism do create social circles and meaningful social inclusion in most settings.
    This is quite an entertaining conversation. I think you should reconsider the ways in which you look to gain someone's attention. I'm 36 years old, a simple, "I have a different opinion" would be much more engaging,respectful and mature compared to your "bs, unlearn please." In addition you didn't address anything and I respect that you acknowledge your close mindedness but why should I acknowledge your opinion? Because you say so?. It's impossible to have a meaningful conversation with someone who only acknowledges their own perspective as you are doing. You continue with assumptions as well speculating that I take the MBTI extremely seriously. I specifically mention in my previous post that I see the mbti and the concept of alphas/betas as generalizations along a spectrum.
    I'm also presenting a logical argument while you just make statement without backing them up. You say there's no clinical evidence to support my statements but you have presented none either, just your arrogant proclamations. My oh my how arrogant you are. You're not saving anyone from anything. Dismissing logic while blurting out your own opinion with out evidence is not teaching either. I did not ask for your "lessons" and at this point you have demonstrated that you are either a troll or someone who is just incapable of a adult conversation.


     
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-31-2019, 02:03 PM
  2. [ENFP] what are the best games for ENFP's? what are YOUR favorite games?
    By zombob in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-07-2018, 05:41 PM
  3. [ENTJ] How does socionics "erotic attitudes" apply to you?
    By Amiti in forum ENTJ Forum - The Executives
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 08:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:25 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0