What is SOCIONICS? And what test can I take?

What is SOCIONICS? And what test can I take?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Thank Tree14Thanks

This is a discussion on What is SOCIONICS? And what test can I take? within the Socionics Forum forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; I never heard of Scoionics before. Can someone post a link to take a test or more about this?...

  1. #1
    Unknown

    What is SOCIONICS? And what test can I take?

    I never heard of Scoionics before. Can someone post a link to take a test or more about this?
    Strelnikov thanked this post.



  2. #2
    Unknown

    It's basically MBTI but with more accurate descriptions of the types




    https://www.sociotype.com/tests/

  3. #3

    I recommend you try this test : V. Talanov

    If you want more information on that one, please visit this site
    doopdedoop thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Unknown

    Test are dumb. That Aim to Know test is awful.

    Best option is to read.

    https://**************.blogspot.com/
    doopdedoop thanked this post.

  6. #5
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by nana41 View Post
    I recommend you try this test : V. Talanov

    If you want more information on that one, please visit this site
    I got ILI on this website. but IEE on the other website >_< what does this mean? XD

  7. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Test are dumb. That Aim to Know test is awful.

    Best option is to read.

    https://**************.blogspot.com/
    Why do you think so?

    I seem to know the link that you gave, because before I also tried to give the link but it was censored

  8. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by doopdedoop View Post
    I got ILI on this website. but IEE on the other website >_< what does this mean? XD
    Do you still have the results from that website (pdf)? You can take a picture of the report and upload it here. Maybe your Ne and Ni functions are very high, followed by the Fi function.
    doopdedoop thanked this post.

  9. #8
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by nana41 View Post
    Do you still have the results from that website (pdf)? You can take a picture of the report and upload it here. Maybe your Ne and Ni functions are very high, followed by the Fi function.
    document.pdf
    This is from the website you suggested- the other one didn't give me any graphs or anything.
    take this with a grain of salt because every different website I score something totally different.
    Attached Files

  10. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by doopdedoop View Post
    document.pdf
    This is from the website you suggested- the other one didn't give me any graphs or anything.
    take this with a grain of salt because every different website I score something totally different.
    1. INTJ-Ni subtype / ILI-Ni
    2. INFP-Ne subtype / EII-Ne
    3. INFJ-Ni subtype / IEI-Ni
    4. ENFP-Ne / IEE-Ne

    bildschirmfoto-2018-02-15-um-10-39-11.jpg
    bildschirmfoto-2018-02-15-um-10-39-19.jpg

    I wouldn't rely too much on tests alone as the final judgement, they work well as a starting indicator for what your type might be, but after that accurate typing will rely more on your own judgement.
    Last edited by nana41; 03-18-2019 at 08:05 AM.
    doopdedoop thanked this post.

  11. #10
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by nana41 View Post
    1. INTJ-Ni subtype / ILI-Ni
    2. INFP-Ne subtype / EII-Ne
    3. INFJ-Ni subtype / IEI-Ni
    4. ENFP-Ne / IEE-Ne

    bildschirmfoto-2018-02-15-um-10-39-11.jpg
    bildschirmfoto-2018-02-15-um-10-39-19.jpg

    I wouldn't rely too much on tests alone as the final judgement, they work well as a starting indicator for what your type might be, but after that accurate typing will rely more on your own judgement.
    So according to this test I am most likely an INTJ or INFP?


     
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-31-2020, 11:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 03:38 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2015, 03:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:29 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0