SEI vs IEI, help!

SEI vs IEI, help!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Thank Tree9Thanks

This is a discussion on SEI vs IEI, help! within the Socionics Forum forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; I'm confused as to whether or not I'm a SEI or a IEI. I do relate to wanting to keep ...

  1. #1
    Unknown

    SEI vs IEI, help!

    I'm confused as to whether or not I'm a SEI or a IEI. I do relate to wanting to keep things light, being go-with-the flow, liking comfort and being a bit of a gourmand. But I wonder if that has to do with my E9. I like travel, fancy food, nature, a lot of traditionally sensory things(although I'm sure anyone can enjoy those). But environment is confusing. I'm observant of it-I enjoy looking at every poster, every menu of a place. But I wonder if that's just interest or being naturally attuned to the environment. On a normal day at home or at school, I'm pretty lost in my daydreams. And I enjoy thinking about future dreams and can be pretty spacey about the present. What's a good way to differentiate the two? What do you think I might be?



  2. #2

    What do you think of the renin dichotomies?

    IEI are decisive, positivist, results types.
    SEI are judicious, negativist, process types.

    Also romance styles though I would rely on those less. IEI victim vs SEI caregiver.

  3. #3
    Unknown

    How you described IEI there sounds more like me. The love style of SEI sounds more like me though, although you said that was less important. I gotta read more into those renin dichtomies.
    Blue Ribbon thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by LietPol34 View Post
    How you described IEI there sounds more like me. The love style of SEI sounds more like me though, although you said that was less important. I gotta read more into those renin dichtomies.
    Yeah, I think people have more than one romance styles though. I think Victim <---> caregiver and aggressor <---> Childlike is the way it goes. Especially since IEI's role function is Si.

  6. #5
    Unknown

    Ok, I looked more closely at the dichtomies. I relate to judicious over decisive, but I relate to results over process!

  7. #6
    Unknown

    And oh, caregiver is an aggressor? I like being generous and taking care of my partners but I wouldn't call myself an aggressor.

    Ahh I think you meant those seperately :P

  8. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by LietPol34 View Post
    And oh, caregiver is an aggressor? I like being generous and taking care of my partners but I wouldn't call myself an aggressor.

    Ahh I think you meant those seperately :P
    I did, yes xD

    Thanks for pointing it out.
    LietPol34 thanked this post.

  9. #8
    Unknown

    Hmm, maybe I'll post a questionnaire later. The socionics type me thread's been kinda dead though. But maybe you, Blue, could check it out. ^_^

  10. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by LietPol34 View Post
    Hmm, maybe I'll post a questionnaire later. The socionics type me thread's been kinda dead though. But maybe you, Blue, could check it out. ^_^
    I trust VI more. If you can make a video, that would be the best. You can PM me the link if you don't want it posted in public. I'll ask an expert friend of mine to review it too, if you'd like.

    Ofc, I will check out your questionnaire. Just mention me if you would like.

  11. #10
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ribbon View Post
    I trust VI more. If you can make a video, that would be the best. You can PM me the link if you don't want it posted in public. I'll ask an expert friend of mine to review it too, if you'd like.

    Ofc, I will check out your questionnaire. Just mention me if you would like.
    If I can't do a video, are pictures alongside the questionnaire fine?


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (80Q) Could be SEI, maybe not. heEEelp mee (come onn)
    By perpetuallyreticent in forum What's my Socionics type?
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 08:15 AM
  2. Please Tell me about ME! SEI-1Fe (ISFp) ????
    By thattkfsguy in forum Socionics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:12 PM
  3. ESE or SEI?
    By AST in forum What's my Socionics type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:09 PM
  4. dont know if i'm sei-1fi
    By snowflake12345 in forum What's my Socionics type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 07:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:53 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0