Socionics Love Types: ISTP

Socionics Love Types: ISTP

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Thank Tree18Thanks

This is a discussion on Socionics Love Types: ISTP within the Socionics Forum forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; If You Are the ISTP: Craftsperson "Love is action." You Are Someone Who: Enjoys working with your hands May create ...

  1. #1

    Socionics Love Types: ISTP

    If You Are the ISTP: Craftsperson

    "Love is action."


    You Are Someone Who:

    Enjoys working with your hands
    May create a life that revolves around your favorite hobbies and pastimes.
    Is very protective of your personal space.
    Believes in the philosophy of "live and let live."
    Can be unpredictable; ranging from raging enthusiasm to quiet reserve.

    If You Are Female, Your Best Matches Are:
    ISTPs: Craftspersons
    ESTPs: Wheeler-Dealers
    ENFJs: Growth Teacher

    If You Are Male, Your Best Matches Are:
    ISTPs: Craftspersons
    ISFPs: Gentle Artists
    ENFJs: Growth Teachers

    If You Want to Win the Heart of Your Ideal Mate, Do the Following:
    For ISTPs:
    *Talk less and do more--the more spontaneous you are, the better.
    *Join them in their favorite high-thrill hobbies such as jet skiing, kayaking, or parachuting.
    *Show appreciation for their hands-on skills as they tinker with a '65 Mustang, practice on a Fender Stratocaster guitar, or bake delicious homemade brownies.
    *Give them plenty of independence and space; allow them to come to you when they are ready.
    For ESTPs:
    *Join them on any of their favorite fun activities: dancing, gambling, diving, jet skiing, and so on.
    *Don't be overly possessive: they love to flirt and can't stand anyone who doesn't allow them to be social.'
    *Put your foot down, however, when they are being too flirtatious; they respect a mate who won't let them get away with excessive extra-curricular flirting that may lead to an affair.
    *Encourage them to do what they do best: entertain you and make you laugh until you cry.
    For ENFJs:
    *Don't make them jealous; when you're with them (especially in the beginning of the relationship), don't be overly attentive of other attractive people.
    *Provide plenty of verbal affection.
    *Make sure you are on time for your dates.
    *Show respect and support for their strongly held opinions, beliefs, and preferences.
    For ISFPs:
    *Talk softly and slowly so you don't scare this gentle creature.
    *Share activities with ISFPs that revolve around their favorite things: children, the arts, animals, and nature.
    *Don't over compliment them--they may take your words as hype or insincerity.
    *Give them simple, heartfelt gifts such as homemade cards, fruit baskets, or embroidered pillows.
    *Spend a lot of time with them in the outdoors.
    Grey, word and Starbelle thanked this post.



  2. #2

    I'm an ISTP, my wife's an ESTJ. We've been married 4 years now and we seem to fit pretty well. We do have some conflicts between our P and J sides, but I think sharing the logical T and down to earth S personality traits really helps us see eye-to-eye on most things. Plus her extroversion helps my social life.

  3. #3

    These are recommended matches for ISTP according to socionics.

    ISTP +

    Attractive relations:
    + ENFJ - Duality description is under LSI-EIE
    + INFJ - Activity Relations
    + ESFJ - Semi-duality Relations
    + ENTJ - Mirage relations
    + INTJ - Benefit relations where ISTP is benefactor and INTJ is beneficiary
    + ISFJ - Benefit relations where ISFJ is benefactor and ISTP is beneficiary

    Medium level relations:
    + ESTJ - Extinguishment Relations
    + ESTP - Mirror Relations
    + INTP - Kindred Relations
    + ISFP - Business Relations
    + ISTJ - Quasi-identical Relations
    + ISTP - Identity Relations

    Difficult relations:
    + ENFP - Conflict Relations
    + INFP - Superego relations
    + ENTP- Supervision-relations where ENTP is supervisor and ISTP is supervisee
    + ESFP - Supervision-relations where ISTP is supervisor and ESFP is supervisee

    These compatibilities are based on correspondence in cognitive functions: you and your romantic partner will find it easier to understand each other if your jungian types have all or at least some of the cognitive functions in common.

    Profiles of erotic attitudes.

    Jungian type is not the only factor that influences compatibility. Enneagram type and instinctual stackings also hold their sway.
    Jorji, word, At_the_Meadows and 1 others thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    I like it how ENFJs are on top lol.. if only it works in real life!!!
    cyamitide and twoofthree thanked this post.

  6. #5

    Are you sure? I thought enfp was dual?

  7. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaENFP View Post
    Are you sure? I thought enfp was dual?
    Quite sure. Take a look at ISTP's and ENFJ's cognitive functions: ISTP is Ti,Se,Ni,Fe while ENFJ is Fe,Ni,Se,Ti. It's exact same ones in reverse.

    ISTPs and ENFPs are in relations of conflict, but don't despair! It doesn't mean that they will always fight but they won't easily understand one another.
    GreenCoyote and n2freedom thanked this post.

  8. #7

    Well I guess that's a good shift...i couldn't imagine it at all. I'm confused then as to which type enfp is dual with if not istp? As rare and hard to find as a magical unicorn, no doubt.

  9. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaENFP View Post
    I'm confused then as to which type enfp is dual with if not istp?
    ENFP is Ne Fi Te Si -> dual would be Si Te Fi Ne… ISTJ?
    GreenCoyote and Entropic thanked this post.

  10. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by cyamitide View Post
    These are recommended matches for ISTP according to socionics.

    ISTP +

    Attractive relations:
    + ENFJ - Duality description is under LSI-EIE
    + INFJ - Activity Relations
    + ESFJ - Semi-duality Relations
    + ENTJ - Mirage relations
    + INTJ - Benefit relations where ISTP is benefactor and INTJ is beneficiary
    + ISFJ - Benefit relations where ISFJ is benefactor and ISTP is beneficiary

    Medium level relations:
    + ESTJ - Extinguishment Relations
    + ESTP - Mirror Relations
    + INTP - Kindred Relations
    + ISFP - Business Relations
    + ISTJ - Quasi-identical Relations
    + ISTP - Identity Relations

    Difficult relations:
    + ENFP - Conflict Relations
    + INFP - Superego relations
    + ENTP- Supervision-relations where ENTP is supervisor and ISTP is supervisee
    + ESFP - Supervision-relations where ISTP is supervisor and ESFP is supervisee

    These compatibilities are based on correspondence in cognitive functions: you and your romantic partner will find it easier to understand each other if your jungian types have all or at least some of the cognitive functions in common.

    Profiles of erotic attitudes.

    Jungian type is not the only factor that influences compatibility. Enneagram type and instinctual stackings also hold their sway.
    I read a couple of those. Honestly, it sounds like a lot of bullshitting. It's theorycraft and that's all it is. The statements about duality and mirrored and same type whatever really does sound like a bunch of people decided to write a bunch of nonsense. I can't help but doubt anything stated

    At first i was thinking "yea, makes sense" but as i kept reading on, i doubted more and more

  11. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisu View Post
    ENFP is Ne Fi Te Si -> dual would be Si Te Fi Ne… ISTJ?
    In MBTI the J/P dichotomy means Dynamic/Static in Socionics and that makes the MBTI ISTJ an ISTp in Socionics.

    Dynamic (temporal, time)
    Static (spatial, space)

    Ji Pe (Ti, Fi, Se, Ne) Types are Statics and Je Pi (Te, Fe, Si, Ni) Types are Dynamics.
    Isabel Myers Briggs used the auxiliary function for Introverts because the auxiliary is an extroverted one.
    N/S function are (p) perceiving/irrational
    T/F functons are (j) judging/rational

    ISTp/ISTJ (Si Te Fi Ne)
    ISTj/ISTP (Ti Se Ni Fe)
    aconite thanked this post.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-22-2017, 09:04 AM
  2. Differences between an ISTP in MBTI and an ISTp in Socionics??
    By Eliza. Peace to you. in forum Socionics Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 11:42 AM
  3. ENFP and ISTP duality socionics...?
    By marrymehotcheeto in forum Socionics Forum
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 10:47 AM
  4. The Enigmatic ISTP (Socionics)
    By firedell in forum Socionics Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 06:49 PM
  5. ISTP social role according to socionics
    By Boolean11 in forum Socionics Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 02:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:43 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0