Tattoos

Tattoos

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
Thank Tree18Thanks

This is a discussion on Tattoos within the SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators forums, part of the Keirsey Temperament Forums category; Why is it that 90% of the time, when I see someone that's heavily tattooed, they wind up being an ...

  1. #1
    ENTP - The Visionaries


    Tattoos

    Why is it that 90% of the time, when I see someone that's heavily tattooed, they wind up being an SP?



  2. #2
    ISFP - The Artists

    That statistic somehow doesn't sound very reliable.

    Personally, I don't know if I would get a tattoo because I don't really like permanence. Depending on the tattoo itself, I can find some totally aesthetically pleasing, which could be a reason for an ISFP to have one. The other SPs though, I'm not sure. If I were to get one though, it'd be one like these: Imageshack - tattookx.jpg / Imageshack - tattoo4g.jpg


  3. #3
    ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers


    Quote Originally Posted by NatetheGreat View Post
    Why is it that 90% of the time, when I see someone that's heavily tattooed, they wind up being an SP?

    NateTheGreat I never know what to make of your questions, lol
    RyRyMini thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    ISTP - The Mechanics

    I find tattoos repulsive. However, if I did like them, I'm sure I'd overdo it just like I overdo everything else that I like.
    Indigo Aria, madhatter and chiagirl27 thanked this post.

  6. #5
    ISTP - The Mechanics


    Quote Originally Posted by rousse View Post
    I'm sure I'd overdo it just like I overdo everything else that I like.
    LOL

    Tattoos... There are some really beautiful, meaningful ones out there. And there are even more that are supremely dumb.

    I've thought about getting one. Except, knowing me, I'd get sick of it. Permanent and I just don't mix.
    rousse and madhatter thanked this post.

  7. #6
    ENTP - The Visionaries


    Quote Originally Posted by Frannyy View Post
    NateTheGreat I never know what to make of your questions, lol
    I just have hypotheses and I test them by posting questions on this site. Sometimes they are good, and sometimes they are bad. The people of the this site are my test subjects. Sigmeund Freud had Ne, and I have Ne as well. It's what we do man.
    Savitri and IndyGhost2010 thanked this post.

  8. #7
    ISFP - The Artists

    I have two, I would like more, but where I want them, they are job stoppers.

  9. #8
    ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers


    Quote Originally Posted by NatetheGreat View Post
    I just have hypotheses and I test them by posting questions on this site. Sometimes they are good, and sometimes they are bad. The people of the this site are my test subjects. Sigmeund Freud had Ne, and I have Ne as well. It's what we do man.


    Okay man. lol I will try to lay off...

  10. #9
    INTJ - The Scientists

    You again.

    Based on the stereotypes about SPs (which can tend to be truer for SPs than others), it'd make sense that they'd get tattoos. It's just the culture it tends to be associated with: motorcycles, mechanics, blue-collar kind of stuff.

    Seriously, you should conduct this experiment at a random tattoo parlor one day. Print out 20 copies of the MBTI quiz and pass it around to everyone in the tattoo parlor.

    But be sure to give them free nipple rings for the effort.

    And me? No tattoos. Just too permanent for me. I've modeled before (wouldn't be possible with tattoos, they'd rather not have to cover up tats if they can avoid it), and there will no doubt be events in my life where a tattoo would send the wrong message or just get in the way. I'm always tempted though.

  11. #10
    ENTP - The Visionaries


    Quote Originally Posted by IrukandjiJellyGel View Post
    You again.

    Based on the stereotypes about SPs (which can tend to be truer for SPs than others), it'd make sense that they'd get tattoos. It's just the culture it tends to be associated with: motorcycles, mechanics, blue-collar kind of stuff.

    Seriously, you should conduct this experiment at a random tattoo parlor one day. Print out 20 copies of the MBTI quiz and pass it around to everyone in the tattoo parlor.

    But be sure to give them free nipple rings for the effort.

    And me? No tattoos. Just too permanent for me. I've modeled before (wouldn't be possible with tattoos, they'd rather not have to cover up tats if they can avoid it), and there will no doubt be events in my life where a tattoo would send the wrong message or just get in the way. I'm always tempted though.
    lol, what do you mean you again?


     
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tattoos
    By Nightwine in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:53 PM
  2. INFP Tattoos
    By Kastor in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 06:39 PM
  3. Tattoos
    By Bohemian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:07 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0