SP Handwriting - Page 6

SP Handwriting

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
Thank Tree60Thanks

This is a discussion on SP Handwriting within the SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators forums, part of the Keirsey Temperament Forums category; Originally Posted by Pastelle Attachment 628234 Looks like your nails are painted...

  1. #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastelle View Post
    Looks like your nails are painted

  2. #52

    Quote Originally Posted by The red spirit View Post
    Looks like your nails are painted
    I get that alot. They're just naturally shiny.

  3. #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastelle View Post
    I get that alot. They're just naturally shiny.
    My friend always looked like he had lipstick on his lips and he is man, that was funny

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    ENTJ


    Not SP, but this is me tutoring an 8th grader some math over the internet. This is the only pic I have of my handwriting which is on my laptop. I usually write much better but you get the idea. Everything about me is just gorgeous.

    20161127_235741.jpg

    I'll add my Urdu handwriting too because it's on my lappy. le me writing urdu after 3 years:
    20161128_222705.jpg
    Jagbas and The red spirit thanked this post.

  6. #55

    Quote Originally Posted by Stawker View Post
    Not SP, but this is me tutoring an 8th grader some math over the internet. This is the only pic I have of my handwriting which is on my laptop. I usually write much better but you get the idea. Everything about me is just gorgeous.

    20161127_235741.jpg

    I'll add my Urdu handwriting too because it's on my lappy. le me writing urdu after 3 years:
    20161128_222705.jpg
    Nice writing, but sometimes hardly understandable

  7. #56
    ENTJ


    Quote Originally Posted by The red spirit View Post
    Nice writing, but sometimes hardly understandable
    I blame the illegibility on the camera quality and low lighting lol. I usually keep the lights off in my room.

  8. #57

    Quote Originally Posted by Stawker View Post
    I blame the illegibility on the camera quality and low lighting lol. I usually keep the lights off in my room.
    It's not lighting, it's your writing, that makes it hardly understandable sometimes

  9. #58
    ENTJ


    Quote Originally Posted by The red spirit View Post
    It's not lighting, it's your writing, that makes it hardly understandable sometimes
    Well, this is the first time I've had that complaint. Thanks for the feedback anyway.
    The red spirit thanked this post.

  10. #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Stawker View Post
    Well, this is the first time I've had that complaint. Thanks for the feedback anyway.
    I found that those who write super nice, have hardly understandable letters, while I can understand my shit well, but everyone says it's ugly.
    Stawker thanked this post.

  11. #60

     
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NF Handwriting
    By starri in forum NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 03:45 PM
  2. Typing Someone From Their Handwriting.
    By DongTanks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:08 PM
  3. NT Handwriting
    By Gengbanghis Khan in forum NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 06:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:31 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0