Personality Cafe banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-9 of 69 Results
  1. NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers
    I am leaving PerC. This place has been a tremendous opportunity for me to explore myself, Along with a kind of little family (this whole community), It has helped in times of extreme distress plus I shared the happy moments too.. We can share here anything, that's the best part. So its an...
  2. Enneagram Personality Theory Forum
    This forum, and nearly everyone in it, is a complete fucking joke. This attitude right here is exactly what's wrong with the PerC Ennegram forum. Let me re-post that original quote for added emphasis: You're right! Well, you're right maybe 10% of the time. The other 90% you are doing...
  3. Myers Briggs Forum
    ... I was wondering. I've never really looked into this, but do introverts like youtube? I personally love YouTube itself, but I can't handle much of it. It's not like most social media, I actually have to hear people's voices. I used to watch so much of it, but nowadays I can only watch a few...
  4. Member Polls
    Just want to know how many of each personality types are on Personality Cafe. My hypothesis is that NFs will have the highest percentage, followed by NTs.
  5. Enneagram Personality Theory Forum
    I can't access the personality cafe enneagram test. Is anyone else having this issue, or could anyone recommend another test that can identify tritypes? Thank you.
  6. ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    You know when someone gives you a thank on PerC and you're thinking "oh yay! Someone actually loves and appreciates me" and you're so happy that you want to thank them for thanking you? I also feel that way about Facebook likes and when people actually pay attention to me irl :laughing:
  7. The Art Museum
    Hello there guy ! Another one of your same breed here! :happy: The reason why I am posting is because in my school district we have to do a mandatory project ( or else you dont graduate ) in which you are supposed to give a presentation showing something that positively affected your growth as...
  8. Sex and Relationships
    Okay. Let's huddle up and talk about feelings!!! Or, potentially lack thereof. Adolescence. A time of self-discovery and confusion. Kids, flourishing into adults, and making a lot of mistakes in the process. And I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to figure out who you are. That's...
  9. Member Polls
    So I was curious if anyone ever uses their PerC blog and decided to do a poll. This is for S types only. I will make another for N types. :happy:
1-9 of 69 Results