Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I wasn't sure if I should do this but, might as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

I'm Enrique, 19 & male(Kind of obvious, but nonetheless). It's not my first time here but no idea what my password was, didn't introduce myself nonetheless. I used to think I was an ISTJ but not sure if there are way to many stereotypes or I can be another type, kind of confused at the moment. The only thing I know for sure is that I'm a 4w5(Tritype 4-5-8).

Finished school a couple months ago, I'm deciding what to do with my life at the moment but I'm planing to start medical school. I'm a bookworm, although I prefer fantasy I read about everything, depends my mood. I'm a pluviophile, there is just something comforting about dark days and rain that I find amazing. I'm a gamer too, I play League of Legends, Paragon & other random stuff.

I got into MBTI after spending some time looking for careers in the internet and I looked for a personality test that told you what careers were good for you and took the 16Personalities Test, found it wasn't that good and took the Keys2Cognition one.

Keys2Cognition results if interested:

-extroverted sensing: 19.3
-introverted sensing: 38.5
-extroverted intuition: 26.4
-introverted intuition: 29.1
-extroverted feeling: 27.4
-introverted feeling: 31.2
-extroverted thinking: 30.2
-introverted thinking: 37.5

I really like alternative rock and house music. Favourite artists are Twenty One Pilots, Sia Furler and Fall Out Boy.
Don't really know what else to say to be honest, I think I made this too large but meh. Looking forward to talk to you :[).

·
Registered
Grey ENFP / IEE
11,607 Posts
Hello unstable.exe!

Welcome to this forum ;)

I hope you will find some answers here, and if you have any questions to the forum, just ask!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Hello @unstable.exe I left perc for nearly a year cuz I forgot my password, and didn't think I had my email updated to do a password recovery.

Yeah ISTJ is one of the more stereotyped types, often stereotyped as being anal and boring, but I find a lot of ISTJ males I've met, don't exactly fit the stereotypical description.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello @unstable.exe I left perc for nearly a year cuz I forgot my password, and didn't think I had my email updated to do a password recovery.

Yeah ISTJ is one of the more stereotyped types, often stereotyped as being anal and boring, but I find a lot of ISTJ males I've met, don't exactly fit the stereotypical description.
Yeah, it was the problem to me, too many stereotypes & I was quite confused. Traditional? That didn't sound like me at all, although I do eat the same thing everytime I go to McDonalds for example, but I don't think that counts.

Reactions: dulcinea
1 - 6 of 6 Posts