Personality Cafe banner

๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๏ฟฝ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•โ€๐Ÿฆบ

• I love all animals!โค

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Only dogs and/or cats. ๐Ÿ•

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'll tolerate animals if needed๐Ÿ˜’

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No.๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ

Votes: 1 5.3%
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

ยท
Registered
INTJ
1,205 Posts
Yes. When you gain a catโ€™s favour, they can be so cuddly and thoughtful pets. They just know when you need company, too. Or when to leave you alone.

I spend way more money on my cats, fish and shrimps than on myself.

I really enjoy buying food. I like giving them a varied diet and often have fun selecting what to feed them lol.

Cats: 2 different kinds of kibble/dry food, and 4 different kinds of wet food (canned and in pouch), i.e, jelly, gravy, chunks, pรขtรฉ. 2 types of treats (stick and kibble).

Fish: frozen bloodworms, freeze-dried bloodworms, floating pellets, and flakes.

Shrimps: algae wafers, spirulina tablets, sinking pellets, flakes, freeze-dried bloodworms.

ยท
Registered
INFP, 4w5 sx/sp โ™‚
1,365 Posts
Depends on the animal. I love zoos and aquariums and seeing the animals there. I also love a good 99% of cats. They usually love me back. One of my favorite animals for sure.

Dogs are a mixed bag. Some dogs I really like, but I am wary around ones I donโ€™t know well. I am one of those people that tends to set dogs off for some reason. I think they can tell Iโ€™m nervous and they donโ€™t like it. I really wish people in my area would keep them on a leash.

ยท
Registered
2,298 Posts
I'm afraid of pit bulls, and I would never raise one. But I love Pinscher and Dachshund.

Some might argue:
"pinschers are rabid"

Yes... but their lethality is MUCH lower.
Even if a pitbull is well bred and affectionate with its owner, if he sees you as a threat he will kill you. Dogs, especially big ones, are not robots.

And pinscher are very cute. ๐Ÿ’œ
It's a husky or australian shepherd for me

ยท
Retired Administrator
16,759 Posts
Depends on the animal. I love zoos and aquariums and seeing the animals there. I also love a good 99% of cats. They usually love me back. One of my favorite animals for sure.

Dogs are a mixed bag. Some dogs I really like, but I am wary around ones I donโ€™t know well. I am one of those people that tends to set dogs off for some reason. I think they can tell Iโ€™m nervous and they donโ€™t like it. I really wish people in my area would keep them on a leash.
I'm the same way with dogs. I don't understand dog language most of the time either--cats are far easier to read for me.

I've volunteered at animal shelters and animal rescue groups a bit, and I'll walk the dogs but some of them kind of freak me out because I can't tell what they are thinking. Usually, it's the labs that bark a lot in an innocent way and don't mean anything by it though.

ยท
Retired Administrator
16,759 Posts
To answer the general thread: I like most animals. Some animals are kind of freaky like the cookie cutter shark though. That's weird and gross to me.

Other animals are surprisingly gentle and intelligent. I like humans as well, but some of them are just sort of bleh. Some humans are very inspiring though. So, in general, I like animals (including humans).

edit: not going to bother

ยท
INFP
6,506 Posts
with some exceptions, yeah. It is one of the things that seems to be able to keep my attention and focus for very long. I don't know how many hours I have spent just observing my cats, interacting and watching the reactions, trying to understand, learn to communicate. I don't read much about animals, or gather facts etc, but when I meet one, it often draws all my attention, even just a bird I walk past etc. I kind of wish I could have a private little zoo with all kinds of animals, but not more than I could know well, but I have too much ethical reasons not to do that. Some day I would like a dog. I have considered goats as pets too, it seems like it could be done in a way that is not bad for them, or using them, possibly some other? hens or ducks or something possibly, of some less bred kind... or just make a pond and hope some ducks decide to live there. if I would ever live in a place where something like that was possible, and with some people to share the responsibility so one would not be totally housebound.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts