Personality Cafe banner

๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ.....

• ๐Ÿฌ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ+

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

ยท
Registered
INTJ8w9โญโญโญโญโญ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงกโคโœช๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐——๐—˜๐—™๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐—โ™กโšแ’แ‘Œแ”•T แ—ชO YOแ‘Œแ–‡ แ—ทEแ”•T!โšก
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(๏ฟฝ_๏ฟฝ)
tenor (31).gif
tenor (31).gif

Reactions: ENIGMA2019

ยท
Registered
2,130 Posts
It depends on what purpose.
Increased muscle mass, weight loss, definition & toning, improved endurance, flexibility, strength, relaxation, improved mental state?

From 10 minutes onwards, anything works. It matters what, not how much.

I never needed to lose weight, so I can only talk about strength and muscle growth: a good workout for something like this has at MOST 60 minutes (in the worst case).
On average 40-45 minutes.

If you do too little, for some it works. It depends on everyone's body.
Too much instead, it's not ok. It means you're doing something REALLY wrong.

What I love most is HIIT for 20-25 minutes. But for beginners 10 minutes or 15 works damn well.

ยท
Code Cracked
13,798 Posts
The think it depends on the individual. I used to utilize this site for various reasons. https://nowloss.com/
It is best to use a computer for the site. (it needs some work or an upgrade) I doubt all of it shows up on a phone. I came across it yearssssssssssss ago when I was looking for posture improvement things and hit the mother load.

ยท
Registered
42 Posts
Too many variables. When I first took up strength training, a few months of 5x5 3 times a week (45 min?) plus extra protein was enough to give me stretch marks from the gainzzz.

ยท
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
19,764 Posts
No clue. I don't measure it. If I start to quantify it, I might give myself an excuse to quit. I walk a route 5 days a week and use dumbbells whenever I go to the bathroom when I am working from home.

Reactions: X10E8

ยท
Registered
808 Posts
I'm not too serious and almost lazy with strength workouts. I try to save as much time as possible. My workouts could be considered laughably small, stupid, ridiculous. But old friends have told me they noticed that I've worked out. Looking back at old photos, I notice it even more.

I have a heavy bag (10-15kg) that I take to work (filled with electronic devices, batteries, water bottles etc). I lift it in various ways (arms, shoulders, squats) whilst I walk to work. (so I don't dedicate additional time in the gym to save time.) I do only 15-20 reps 1 set or sometimes 2 set. Not even consistent. I'm not even serious about making big gains. If I was serious, I'd be doing more than 1 set per day.

I start of with 1-3 sets of pushups in the early morning after a run. I notice a difference in 3 months.

Pretty much doing anything at all will produce any gains. And again, I don't do so much that it hurts the next day. Consistency and regularity is the main thing for me. Then I do it and forget about achieving any goals. The gains come gradually on its own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts