Personality Cafe banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

ยท
Premium Member
4,923 Posts
I was slim and "hot" when I was young. One thing I noticed is that people seemed to think like if I was upset about something, my problems weren't legit problems, because a "hot" person doesn't have legit problems or any real depth of character to speak of. It could probably all be chalked up to a "bad hair day" or something.

ยท
Retired Administrator
19,459 Posts
Only jerks treat ugly people worse than beautiful people. The kind of guy who will give up his seat on a bus for a pretty girl while leaving a senior citizen or a physically disabled man standing has always been odious to me, no matter what I looked like (I don't think I was ever very pretty anyway).

Or people who don't help hispanic women with babies get on the bus..(why is it everything rude happens on buses? Like busses are a no-politeness, no-decency zone.)

I never noticed a big difference in how people treated me, but maybe I don't pay attention to it. I did probably get more cat calls and lewd attention when I was attractive, but it annoys me when people suggest that sexual assault is related to attraction (I know it's innocent to believe but it's false), as sexual assaulters don't act out of attraction--they act out of being cunts, and being unattractive doesn't prevent it.

I have done things like wear a red wig--I noticed a lot more attention, so I suspect women with certain haircolors like red or blond get more attention. I also wear glasses and I felt like wearing contacts would get people staring at me because I, myself feel weird. But then realized that people look less when I wear contacts, perhaps because it just looks more normal to them.

I wouldn't look for signs that people think I'm ugly, why should I care what happens in the minds of people who preoccupy themselves with how ugly/pretty random strangers are. Who cares--I've got more interesting things to think about than trying to focus on boring and bland perspectives.

ยท
Registered
แดษดแด‡ แตƒโฟแตˆ แดษดสŸส
2,202 Posts
Sorry for the OT question, but how does one test the quality of sperm? Taste it? Sniff test? Colour chart?

Asking for a friend...

ยท
Registered
INTJ8w9โญโญโญโญโญ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงกโค๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ตั•ฯƒฯ…โ„“๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐๐’โ™กโšโ›“๐Ÿชแ’แ‘Œแ”•T แ—ชO YOแ‘Œแ–‡ แ—ทEแ”•T!
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
Sorry for the OT question, but how does one test the quality of sperm? Taste it? Sniff test? Colour chart?

Asking for a friend...
It's alright to ask me, The answer is simple:): someone with higher quality genes or DNA will appear more "beautiful" or "sexy" in our thoughts and feelings. Because what we consider to be hot, sexy, or attractive is essentially just a person's genetic health and genetic quality. When a woman sees a man with good genetic health, her mind interprets it as handsome and gorgeous she will be naturally turned on.

However, when a 1/10 guy with poorer genetic quality, someone who is unattractive or ugly, approaches the same 10/10 beautiful girl, she may find it annoying or creepy. One part of her mind tells her that he is less human because he has lower quality or fewer genes, while another part of her mind recognises him as a member of her species. And she'll reject him right away because she doesn't want his 1/10 seed mixed in with her 10/10 DNA fluids, lowering the quality of her baby.

• Love
Reactions: Infinitus

ยท
Registered
แดษดแด‡ แตƒโฟแตˆ แดษดสŸส
2,202 Posts
It's alright to ask me, The answer is simple:): someone with higher quality genes or DNA will appear more "beautiful" or "sexy" in our thoughts and feelings. Because what we consider to be hot, sexy, or attractive is essentially just a person's genetic health and genetic quality. When a woman sees a man with good genetic health, her mind interprets it as handsome and gorgeous.
A more grounded answer than I expected, given the question. Namaste.๐Ÿ™

ยท
Registered
6,704 Posts
As INTJ female, I can attest.
Even if I were a 1/10 female or a 5/10 average looking female, I'd still require the best sperm, sperm 10/10, which is only accessible from the best good looking handsome people.

Even dating a guy who is 7/10 and 1 of less attractive than me, provides me no reciprocal benefit because I am a female; it will be thrilling for him, but not for me, because guy 7/10 has sperm that is 7/10, which isn't good enough, when I'm 8/10 and sperm genome is 7/10 resulting in a poorer quality baby resulting in a sadder child. For all girls, Sperm 10/10 is the optimal optimum. If the girl is a 6/10, the minimum sperm requirement is 6/10 from a 6/10 guy. It cannot be less than 6/10, no 5/10, no 4/10, no 3/10, as this will degrade the quality of the baby. From an evolutionary standpoint, higher DNA sperm seed gathering or equal quality to the woman is the unhinged evolutionary law.

To put it in terms:
The most sophisticated superior genes must be extracted from these guys' sperm in order to generate the best baby with wonderful genetics. I don't mind being around guys 1/10, but in the grand scheme of things, it's unimportant as a female, and even harmful.

let's just say I'm 1/10 female with a 1/10 guy, What kind of child do you think we'd have? Yes, another one-tenth, thus perpetuating the deformed pattern of poor genetics for human society. As a female, it is my responsibility to ensure that the children we raise inherit better genes, resulting in a better human society.

So, if I'm a 1/10 girl and I chase down a guy 10/10 and eventually get his 10/10 seed, I can raise much healthier, much more genetically beautiful babies than if I chose the 2/10 or 1/10 guys, but I could choose these guys as long term partners to raise kids with because they are more likely to commit than those 10/10 guys who are likely to be short term because if I'm a 1/10 female, unless I'm 10/10 myself, then the 10/10 guy would commit.

So the most sophisticated superior genes must be extracted from these guys' sperm in order to generate the best baby with wonderful genetics. I don't mind being around guys 1/10, but in the grand scheme of things, it's unimportant as a female, since I need sperm 10/10 to birth the most sophisticated, healthiest baby possible.
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ถ

Conclusions
Attractive people with attractive people and ugly people with ugly people, With the exception of women who can get the seeds of more intelligent attractive males to build more genetically beautiful looking intelligent human beings, and better genes mean better survival, the more likely they are to be happy and thrive, more likely to be accepted and pass on their genes, we hate to admit it, but this is the reality of the situation.

Many people become afraid and hurt at this point because they realise they won't be prioritised, that no one wants them, that no one will be there to help them in their time of need, and that their internet buddies won't be able to help them because one, most of their accounts are fake, implying that this person isn't who they say they are, and two, their buddies are fucking too far away, most likely in different countries.

They realise that they were valued by no one because they were valued by no oneโ€”Now, you probably don't feel lonely because you love yourself, but this overwhelming sense of loneliness and grief will eventually catch up with you, and no amount of logic or calculation will ever be able to compensate for their Feeling Brain's never-ending struggle to find hope in this world.
The same can be said for guys. If a guy is a 10/10 he would want a 10/10 genetically healthy female to create a genetically healthy baby. No 10/10 man goes for 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10 girl. I'd say the lowest he would go for a partner to have children with would be 7/10 at the least.

If a 10/10 guy goes for an under 7/10 female then he's not interested in children with her, only just for pleasure then discard.

Reactions: X10E8

ยท
Registered
INTJ8w9โญโญโญโญโญ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงกโค๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ตั•ฯƒฯ…โ„“๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐๐’โ™กโšโ›“๐Ÿชแ’แ‘Œแ”•T แ—ชO YOแ‘Œแ–‡ แ—ทEแ”•T!
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
When you're a 0/10.

ยท
Retired Administrator
19,459 Posts
edit: removed the celebs that are obviously attractive but not the examples of "most genetically superior" or whatever nonesense, because I don't want to stigmatize illness.

HEre are some pics of some of the oldest people in the world when they were young--which would be one of the most accurate ways to judge "genetic superiority" (I feel so gross even saying that) without a DNA test to show whether or not one has any underlying genetic conditions that could be passed to the next generation--and this doesn't even show that because there are plenty of things passed on repressively.

The whole idea that whatever guy/girl I want to fuck, makes him genetically superior is ridiculous and sounds extremely arrogant to me. I am comfortable with my own attraction--I don't need some external validation of theories about how it dictates other people's worth.

So anyway--here's some pics of the actual cream of the genetic sperm crop:

(pictures of some of the oldest people--who lived to be over a hundred and ten for the most part)

(the woman in the picture is the 10/10 hottest genetically superior super-babe)

Another genetically superior superbabe that obviously set the beauty standard for her time and culture.

It's just how it works. Sorry looozers. Anyone who doesn't look like these guys and ladies is really just a lousy beta becky/ beta (whatever the male not-chad is idk.)

I honestly do not give a crap who you're attracted to (so long as it's consensual--not children not people you're hurting) but it's simply false that society's beauty standards or one's own subjective attraction is some judge of the best genetics. Your genitals aren't psychic.

And there is a lot to genetics you cannot see with your eyes.

Not that it even matters at all--it's just false. This culture seems to be getting increasingly superficial and materialistic in some ways--and beauty is fine. Nothing wrong with it, but it's just false to claim that it's everything important in life.

ยท
Registered
ENTJ 3w4-6w7-9w8 sp/sx
1,234 Posts
It's so wild and really hard to imagine what it must be like to not have "pretty-privilege". It's like inherited wealth - you don't feel like you have it, because it's just normal. I often feel kind of ugly lately, mainly because staring at my own camera video is zoom calls makes you well-aware of every little flaw and I've even taken down one of my mirrors, because it was never really kind to me, but this list makes it obvious, that I am clearly privileged.
When I smile at people, they generally smile back and want to start a conversation, I often get compliments on specifically things that I am insecure about (interestingly enough), because they are "cute"; guys apparently say that I am "hot" when they talk about me (I've heard). People try to approach me at parties and most importantly, old ladies (my great-grandma, my boyfriend's grandma, random old ladies on the street) often gush over how pretty I am.

It's kind of sad how even as an attractive person, you're not shielded from insecurities and I personally always make a point to try to treat people equally, describe their appearance in a positive way to others ("She is chubby is a way that looks cute and compliments her personality" or "He has a big nose that gives his face some character") and give compliments whenever I can. ("That dress suits you really well", "You look nice today")
Of course, this will not help any systemic issues, but we don't need any more negativity in this regard...

ยท
Retired Administrator
19,459 Posts
Here are some more photos of super-centenarians when younger.

Curious those scientists speculate that we somehow evaluate good genes by whether or not someone looks like the most popular celebrity, when one would think that having an extremely long lifespan would be a very clear indicator of genetic health. And yet, very few of these actually healthy individuals look like sex-pot bombshells or cassanova rambo types.

Kind of makes me wonder how logical contemporary beauty standards are, or if they are actually far more socially influenced and based on whims than some people want to admit.

I mean they all look fine--but I really doubt people would be tripping over themselves to rate them the 10/10 and yet life-span shows a good chance that these people are very genetically healthy...I mean, isn't that how we might measure the health of othre organisms.

I think people get too overconfident in assigning greater meaning to their own preferences. Like is there really a huge difference of genetic health between individuals like this (would any of them even be called "10/10" by modern standards?) and supposed "10/10"s?

ยท
Retired Administrator
19,459 Posts
I mean sure--I am sure there are trends in attraction, and it's fine to speculate.

But it takes it a bit far to suggest people who aren't 10/10 are less valuable to the human species or something, and should just give up on wanting to have children with someone who they deem a suitable partner.

What would she be rated?

ยท
Retired Administrator
19,459 Posts
Those are all people who lived to be over 110 years old--so I would say they are genetically healthy, probably moreso than anyone on this board.

And this is just about beauty--I don't that there's a good argument that these models and celebrities are genetically healthier than any of those plain looking people.

(I don't really care about the video itself--just trying to give a generic example of modern beauty standards and how they clash with the people above, who actually are remarkable in their health and longevity--to make the point that people should not get carried away by the importance of beauty and handsomeness)

There is nothing, evolution-wise that says that these super centenarians (long lived people) were somehow "low value" genetically, except someone's subjective sexual preferences for certain looks, which probably just reflects modern sentiment more than anything.

ยท
Corvus Cretin
No Type Clause
26,523 Posts
Anyone that considers me ugly can fuck off as far as I care. There is no objective measuring stick for physical attraction anyway. It's all a matter of personal preference.

Reactions: X10E8
41 - 55 of 55 Posts