Personality Cafe banner

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๏ฟฝ

• Perfect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Average

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Unfit

Votes: 3 14.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

ยท
Registered
INTJ8w9โญโญโญโญโญ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงกโคโœช๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐——๐—˜๐—™๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐—โ™กโšแ’แ‘Œแ”•T แ—ชO YOแ‘Œแ–‡ แ—ทEแ”•T!โšก
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(๏ฟฝ_๏ฟฝ)
tenor (31).gif

ยท
Premium Member
42,470 Posts
Every.single.day I raise my finger to type in text here for at least 12ish hours!! ๐Ÿ˜“

Nah. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I try to walk fast for 0.5 hours a day

ยท
Registered
๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽนโ˜ฎ INFJ 666 sx/sp ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’‹
4,573 Posts
I can run a seven minute mile, bench press my weight, push ups and sit ups with no problems, Put my palms flat on the ground in a standing position and still do the splits and back flips.
Not too bad for someone my age.

ยท
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
19,764 Posts
Reactions: X10E8

ยท
Registered
INTJ-A
23 Posts
I would say poor but I am actively working on it. During the pandemic I hardly did any physical activity. I recently joined an ashtanga yoga studio and have been going 4-5 times a week. This is my fourth week. It's been kicking my ass. I've been enjoying making a fitness plan for the whole year that will probably apply for future years too.

I plan on doing Ashtanga till November. Then after a break from yoga I will start doing indoor cycling at home (I already have a bike) during the winter. Seems like a great way to avoid group exercise during peak cold/flu season and I won't have to drive in the snow. I won't join back up at the yoga studio until April 2022. Winter is long here.

ยท
Registered
INTP
6,690 Posts
Definitely above average. I hiked the Great Glen Way in 3 days. It's a 76 mile hiking route through the Scottish Highlands, and most resources say it should take 6-7 days. I daresay I got a best time there, for hiking at least. Ultra-distance runners are a different thing. I had to carry all my gear on my back and all that.

But recently I've been smoking a lot so I dunno, I can't be perfectly fit.

Definitely above average anyway.

ยท
Registered
2,167 Posts
Fat. Suscribed to a badminton club. It's so badly done even a disorganized fuck like me is outraged: I'm supposed to wait for them to display my name (and login) in a list in some search space on ANOTHER website. They just won't let you sign up, create your username, password, blablabla. I checked today, they say my clock is ahead. I checked with another web browser: still not there.

I'm tired.

ยท
Registered
3,542 Posts
On dry land, like a fish. I should have been blessed with gills.

Reactions: Hexcoder and X10E8

ยท
Registered
INTP
6,690 Posts
On dry land, like a fish. I should have been blessed with gills.
This reminds me of another one of my secret fitness abilities.

I can swim far underwater. And I mean fucking far. Nobody can even come close to beating me.

What I really mean is, I can hold my breath for a longgggggggggggg time.

I don't know what this means, but it must mean something. Respiratory system skillz.

ยท
Registered
808 Posts

I can swim far underwater. And I mean fucking far. Nobody can even come close to beating me.

What I really mean is, I can hold my breath for a longgggggggggggg time.

I don't know what this means, but it must mean something. Respiratory system skillz.
So you're a dolphin? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Eve thought of Olympics? Going pro athlete? Life guard-ing?

ยท
Registered
3,400 Posts
My resting heart rate is 46bpm.

Nurses/doctors were either worried that something was wrong or said it was because I as really fit.
I remember those days back in my mid-30s when I was doing half-marathons and marathons. Hit 44bpm my first time donating blood and they would not take it until I established that my base was under 50bpm.

But right now . . . I put average. I'm overweight a bit, but I'm running over 7 miles on my weekend run, can do 100 pushups, etc. etc. But I used to be able to say on any given morning I could run over 13 miles. I'm heading back there slowly.

ยท
Registered
808 Posts
I remember those days back in my mid-30s when I was doing half-marathons and marathons. Hit 44bpm my first time donating blood and they would not take it until I established that my base was under 50bpm.

But right now . . . I put average. I'm overweight a bit, but I'm running over 7 miles on my weekend run, can do 100 pushups, etc. etc. But I used to be able to say on any given morning I could run over 13 miles. I'm heading back there slowly.
Dude! You wouldnโ€™t happen to be.... Saitama now would you?

ยท
Registered
3,542 Posts

I'm tempted to test that claim >: D

Reactions: X10E8 and HAL

ยท
Registered
808 Posts
Ha! Did not think of him. Actually, you wanna read an extreme workout, see how Herschel Walker became an elite athlete. Thousands of pushups and sit ups a day.
Yeah, I know I can just increase the running distance to 10k or more, but I stop at 5km just coz the gains for me is more about mental clarity and curbing depression. Anymore just feels time consuming....
But hey... If I want to gain unlimited power like Saitama maybe itโ€™s worth it ๐Ÿ˜‚ (yes it's just stupid fiction)

ยท
Registered
1,644 Posts
Not as good as I would like it to be, but I'm currently working on that. At the moment, it's a weird combination, while I'm overweight I can do all kinds of exercise with ease. Probably because I also have muscles beside fat.

Reactions: X10E8
1 - 20 of 28 Posts