Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

ยท
Registered
INTJ8w9โญโญโญโญโญ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงกโค๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ตั•ฯƒฯ…โ„“๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐๐’โ™กโšโ›“๐Ÿชแ’แ‘Œแ”•T แ—ชO YOแ‘Œแ–‡ แ—ทEแ”•T!
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is a fake love and relationship so exciting to a narcissist? Originally answered at Qoura

Narcissists do what they must, to get you to want to approach them.
Lip Eyelash Jaw Flash photography Gesture

They put on a demeanor which is both mysterious and alluring.

They come across as someone who is exciting, with a unique brand of fast moving energy rushing through their veins, that appeals to your senses.

They put on an act of being caring, concerning, as someone you can rely on.

As someone you find yourself wanting to rely on.

Narcissists want you to approach them, they want you to take a step in their direction, so they can then step away.

Stepping away, and giving you that tight, unpleasant feeling in your chest, a rush of confusion, an overwhelming feeling of invalidation.

Knowing they can induce that feeling of invalidation within you, is what gives them a sense of worth.

Getting you to want them, and then not meeting you half way, leaving you feeling stranded.

Those are the moments they live for.

Reactions: Aina

ยท
Registered
INTJ8w9โญโญโญโญโญ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงกโค๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ตั•ฯƒฯ…โ„“๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐๐’โ™กโšโ›“๐Ÿชแ’แ‘Œแ”•T แ—ชO YOแ‘Œแ–‡ แ—ทEแ”•T!
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
what's with you and narcissists? suck a narcissist cock and move on
"what's with you and narcissists?"

Insights into the Narcissist to help the less informed from being abused.

"suck a narcissist cock and move on"
๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ
Soo condescending. WTF weirdo!

ยท
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I guess you won't do it, then?
Not with narcissists no, I won't date them, since they don't have emotional intelligence, they are extremely lacking in empathy, I don't want to hang out with people who don't care about me. I respect those who treat me as their equal. And those who do not, although cute as they may, are a joke to me.

ยท
Registered
2,232 Posts
Not with narcissists no, I won't date them, since they don't have emotional intelligence, they are extremely lacking in empathy, I don't want to hang out with people who don't care about me. I respect those who treat me as their equal. And those who do not, although cute as they may, are a joke to me.
I feel insulted

ยท
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

ยท
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Am I a joke to you?
You've been condescending towards me. I could care less about you. I am seeing these red flags from you. I see people's hidden motives.

I am cold~mean to those who are mean to me. I am forgiving of course if you are really sincere.

ยท
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
were are you getting these vampire pictures though - Transylvania?? o_o
It's from Dark Shadow the movie and Google images๐Ÿ–ผ. :)

ยท
Registered
2,232 Posts
You've been condescending towards me. I could care less about you. I am seeing these red flags from you. I see people's hidden motives.

I am cold~mean to those who are mean to me. I am forgiving of course if you are really sincere.
"I see people's hidden motives"
lmao, you make it look like a super power, like too many people with their mbti type...meanwhile, I'm just fucking with you :')

ยท
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
"I see people's hidden motives"
lmao, you make it look like a super power, like too many people with their mbti type...meanwhile, I'm just fucking with you :')
I understand you're fucking with me, but don't mess with me like this. You're supposed to be authentic and supportive of others, not mess them up! make fun of them, At the very least, if your going to fuck with them you are supposed to be supportive. :nD
Smile Sleeve Street fashion Gesture Happy

ยท
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts