Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would you eat a cup of crickets for $40,000.00?

I was on a gossip site today and an actress told an entertainment mogul he could feel her breasticals, (he had asked first for a free feel) if he paid her $250,000.00. He went and got the money allegedly.

That is 1/4 th of a million dollars for a feel. Would you ask for $250,000.00?

Would you do idiotic stuff if someone offered you enough money?

Would you kill A human for $1,000,000.00?

Would you eat the crickets?

Do you have a price where you CAN be bought? Is there a threshold where you will submit to cash for service?

Would you sleep with Robert Redford for one million? (lol...that's A movie)

My answer:

I CAN be bought. I'd eat crickets for more than 40,000.00. No amount of money to kill another human. No amount of money to kill a dog or cat or other animal. What I mean is I'm not doing it.

Premium Member
No lol.

• Love
Reactions: Sily

Registered
Everybody has a price. But it all depends on how badly the money is needed. Or if the end result of doing the thing gives more than not doing it (be it overcoming your fear, excitement over winning a challenge, an experience that has a profound positive effect on you, or to get you out of a very sticky situation, etc).

I'm in a comfortable position at the moment, so I can say that it would be difficult to tempt me with money. It would have to be an obscene amount for me to even think about it. I'd probably eat the crickets for $1M because doing it is not that bad. $10M to feel breasts because I happen to find breasts kind of pointless and the attention paid to them ridiculous. Redford at the time of the movie, maybe $100M because I do like him, but I'm on the fence about it because the behavior and proposition in the movie is disgusting. I'd pass on killing anybody because that's the stuff that would hit the hardest afterwards. Doing anything stupid would bring me more negative feelings (most likely for a long time) than the positive feeling of getting a sum of money. It's difficult to enjoy the money when you feel dirty for what you did to get it every time you use it.

Add necessity, and the sum can be quite low. Bring in an element of fear and shame, and people can do things for free. I don't see myself being above it when the circumstances change.

Registered
I was on a gossip site today and an actress told an entertainment mogul he could feel her breasticals, (he had asked first for a free feel) if he paid her $250,000.00. He went and got the money allegedly
That's a very expensive prostitute.

Registered
Sleep with Robert Redford for 1 million euro's, sure.

• Love
Reactions: Sily

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...I'd probably eat the crickets for $1M because doing it is not that bad...
Less than 24 hours -- since posting my question -- about eating crickets and I've changed my mind.

Before sleeping last night, I thought of two things that would make it impossible for me to swallow/eat the crickets: I have a massive gag reflex. And I don't like the yellow goo, inside of the crickets. I also don't like their barbed thorny back legs. So, even if it was $500,000.00 to eat a cup of crickets, I will not be doing this.

...I'd pass on killing anybody because that's the stuff that would hit the hardest afterwards...
I do agree about "the afterwards". "The rest of my life on Earth".

For me, it would probably include nightmares, PTSD, and unlivable, unbearable guilt. It is just not worth it. Even at a billion dollars.

My opinions on the matter, do change quickly tho.

If someone enters my home that I do not recognize, who I deem to be threatening, I will kill them within seconds, with my gun (which unfortunately I do not own at this time). Okay, I guess I'll have to stab them. I will deal with the courts and police later and they can decide if I was justified in protecting myself and my husband. The guilt will be minimal in that circumstance. I can be so cold if some other human messes with my Life, Liberty and/or pursuit of happiness.

That's a very expensive prostitute.
I do not know who the actress is but... I was thinking savvy businesswoman.

One of the comments on the site was "did the whore get her money?" I thought it harsh but everyone's got their own view.

Aww CRAP. I got the blind item wrong in the 1st post. He offered $250,000.00 then she said yes. Here's the original:

TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2021
Blind Item #11
This married foreign born A list mostly movie actress who is an Oscar winner/nominee not named any kind of Cate/Kate says this foreign born media mogul from the same country as our actress asked to touch her breasts. When she said no, he offered $250K. She said yes.

Registered
If someone enters my home that I do not recognize, who I deem to be threatening, I will kill them within seconds, with my gun (which unfortunately I do not own at this time). Okay, I guess I'll have to stab them. I will deal with the courts and police later and they can decide if I was justified in protecting myself and my husband. The guilt will be minimal in that circumstance. I can be so cold if some other human messes with my Life, Liberty and/or pursuit of happiness.
Oh yeah, absolutely. I know I'm willing to do anything if given enough motivation. There's no point in denying that.

Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
Crickets? Sure, but I'm not killing people or animals at any price. Killing should always be a last resort and only in self-defense.

• Love
Reactions: Six and Sily

Registered
Stealth Warship
Crickets? Sure, but I'm not killing people or animals at any price. Killing should always be a last resort and only in self-defense.
What did about the poor crickets? What did they ever do to you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts