Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, lets come up with 10 or more reasons why being an ESTJ rocks. I've been seeing so much ESTJ hate lately, that I feel we need some morale boost.

1. We don't typically lie to ourselves. So we stay true to ourselves and live in the real world.
2. We know we can achieve anything if we work real hard at it, and we aren't afraid to do so. :)
3. .....

·
Registered
778 Posts
-We are very entertaining ,even though we are scary kind of people.
-We keep things neat and organized ,so less trouble with finding things .
-We stay faithful to our relationships which we accept from heart.
-we seek fairness than favoritism.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
First thing on this list should've been Great Leaders/hosts.

- Value efficiency

- Extremely straightforward and honest

- Take commitments seriously

- Take responsibilities seriously

- No matter what they're doing, you know that they will put everything into achieving the best outcome, and won't quit 'til it's done.

- Great at taking action.

- Very self-confident, and assertive

- Practical and down-to-earth

- Self starters AND finishers

- Motivated to get the work done, even the dirty work.

Stand proudly, ESTJs. You do much of what the rest of us deem impossible, and I admire your commitment.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Lol ESTJ, you people are scary, I was yelled by my ESTJ seniors at college because I slack of a little in a project and until now, I'm still scared if I had to interact with her. she was the only woman I'm scared of in my life so far

·
Registered
28 Posts
3. With floor seating at a concert (in the grass outside), you’ll find ESTJ as close to the stage as the price permits. ESTJ isn’t afraid to upset a few people trying to get closer, as long as they do get closer it is worth it.
4. We can spot a lie in our significant other from a mile away.
5. We never have to wonder “what if” b/c we’ve either already done it or we’re going (planning) to.
6. A kind of “pimp” in the way that we know how to get what we want or who to ask in particular in order to something we want.
7. Have great pictures of family and friends since they do not care about what others think of them taking the shot.
8. Great manners, very courteous with the public, sometimes not so much with those they feel more comfortable with.
9. Knows how to get a point across to close family and friends.
10. Uses the truth to butter up a blunt statement

Reactions: Shea

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
-We are very entertaining ,even though we are scary kind of people.
Scary in what way? Though I haven't conducted a global or national poll, I haven't observed that ESTJs are scarier than other personality types out there.

Please give me a demonstration of how you're a scary lot, don't hold back.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
"My job isn't to believe or disbelieve. It is to act or not act!"

Reactions: Shea

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.