Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, tell me what think.

A little bit about my perceived thoughts that might help.
I'm good at tying things to a mental frame work, like the similarities in religion and physics through loose archetypes and patterns. Conversely, I'm not so good at making up said frame works without a problem or point of direction. I'm a bit quiet, and not really pushy, unless well I need to be for the good of the group or someone. Most of the time I notice people will call out to someone for me if the other person didn't hear me, I'm lazy that way. I excel at test taking, and love learning random facts and plotting ways to do illegal activities or the impossible. I love the outdoors and adrenaline. I like the spotlight, and attention. I also, sometimes literally fail to think of anything to say, like my mind turns off. I enjoy being around people and I'm always told I'm a nice guy. I tend to over think everything, and can jump several steps ahead of some people. I love the unknown, I don't feel like I have to know all the details before setting out on something. I like to go along for the ride, and improvise if needed. I like teaching and being respected/looked up to. I don't mind helping people if they need it and aren't being a dumb ass about it. I tend to be freer with emotional problems on the internet, rest assured that no one in real life knows about any of it. I enjoy alone time, but could see the right person enhancing it. I've been fairly socially isolated for quite a while during my youth, and just now getting out of it. I feel I have poor skills when it comes to showing affection and emotions so I'm working on proving that in me since feelings are a part of life, no matter how much you want to deny them. And also, being a bad hugger is kind of embarrassing/awkward, I don't want any visible weaknesses. I can also see how things could be taken by people, tie in all those irrelevant and stupid reactions people can have to things, but that might just be trained into.

Some other things.
My diary if you will
My poetry/catharsis writing

Facebook
I am the life of the party of parties I've never attended.
Sharks Have a Week Dedicated to me.
I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I'm also a fighter, so don’t get any ideas.
If there were an interesting gland, mine would be larger than most men’s entire lower intestines.
Forty-five years into the century, Forty-five years before I came to this planet, world leaders feared the day I was born.
The police often question me, just because they find me interesting.
My Majors Are Sailing, Neuroscience, Nuclear Engineering and Cigar Appreciation.
I solved word finds without knowing how to read.
I once taught a German Sheppard how to bark… in Spanish.
I Was once found Guilty, of being Innocent.
My bear hugs are actually hugs I give to bears.
I once buried a time capsule full of things that haven’t happened yet.
I am an uncomfortable stranger to moral indignation.
I live vicariously through myself.
The Mayan calender predicted my birth.
Lion's purr in my presence.
Mule's find me stubborn.
Bird's of Prey look up to me.
The world becomes lost when I blink.
Visionary's have trouble imagining my vision.
I am a one man think tank.
I am a master of things I have never tried.
When I was two, I articulated a new language.
When I was three I crafted my own accent.
Lost ideals find me.
I once died just to see what it was like.
I have brought Jonathan Goldsmith fame.

Quotes;

To the sober person adventurous conduct often seems insanity. - Aristotle

Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it. - James A. Garfield

Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity. - Christopher Morley
I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. ~William Penn

Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. - Samuel Butler

Happiness is an unexpected hug. - unknown

Myspace

I'm 19, and I am attending Navarro College this year. I love being outdoors, camping hiking, canoeing, you name it. I am slow to anger and I'm not scared of fear. I enjoy being outside at night, looking up at the stars, and the moon. I especially love it during meteor showers. I'm also trying my hand at poetry. I've posted some here but the bulk of it I post at Allpoetry. Feel free to check it out and don't be afraid to me what you think of it. Even if you hate it I'd still like to know: I won't be mad at you for telling me the truth, lol

"The adventure of life is to learn.
The purpose of life is to grow.
The nature of life is to change.
The challenge of life is to overcome.
The essence of life is to care.
The opportunity of life is to serve.
The secret of life is to dare.
The spice of life is to befriend.
The beauty of life is to give.
The joy of life is to love."
- William Arthur Ward.

Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it. - James A. Garfield

So I'll go ahead thank you for reading this, and what ever your opinion is post it. Feel free to ask questions, I'll answer nearly anything here. I waited till now so hopefully, I'd been around long enough that I would have shown enough of me to enough members that would be able to give an accurate typing. So let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I selected all but ESFJ. :3
Thanks, one down 15 to go, lol.

I was hoping for few more responses, but it is what is.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hmm, I (L4NkYb) wasn't one of the options. I'm fairly certain we are, in fact, the same person. I'm going to have to find someone that has seen us in the same place at the same time.

Oh, I went with INTP because that's what I am, and ENTP because, well the types are so similar.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet so far it looks good for ENTP, but ENFJ is interestingly high, hmmm.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts