Personality Cafe banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP
3,256 Posts
i remember those.. i would trim one and empty the rest, and would blow it out as a missile!
girls just loved it!! :proud:
Yes, I briefly remember this :rolleyes:

άντε γεια!!
ρε τ'αρνίτσι το μπίτσι!! :laughing:
Ναιιιιι! χαχα ακόμα το θυμάμαι το ποιηματάκι :kitteh:

I don't miss those, i used to find them under my socks all the time!!
:laughing::laughing:

·
Banned
549 Posts
I have been harping on and on about the greatness of the 90s for as long as I realized that my current generation was shit (elitist, yes, but true). I love everything about it. Being depressive, introspective and intelligent was cool, being aware of the outer world was cool, being non-pretentiousness was essential. Everything about the excess of the 80s was striped down to its essentials, the underground became overground, the downtrodden was given a voice and that voice was a powerful commodity. I love the 90s, because it's everything this current time period isn't. It's all smoke and mirrors now.

·
Banned
402 Posts
^I remember W98 from the that list. It was my first operating system we had. Don't remember the others (well I did have a Gameboy Colour but don't remember the toy version...is it a toy I can't tell what it is)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
^I remember W98 from the that list. It was my first operating system we had. Don't remember the others (well I did have a Gameboy Colour but don't remember the toy version...is it a toy I can't tell what it is)
Yes it is as it was smaller than the real one and it always had a picture. And you don't remember Pokemon?

·
Banned
402 Posts
Yes it is as it was smaller than the real one and it always had a picture. And you don't remember Pokemon?
No, definitely remember Pokemon, haha. Still have my holograhics but I gave my GB colour and Advanced along with my Pokemon games to my little cousins back around early-mid 2000's.

I just don't remember seeing the specific things you posted in my life except for W98. I know where they come from just from the knowledge I have today. Like I know that's the Power Rangers, Sega, Nintendo, etc.

Although, I really don't know Lucky and the Great Chase. It looks like a childrens book. BTW did you guys have Scholastics at your schools?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
No, definitely remember Pokemon, haha. Still have my holograhics but I gave my GB colour and Advanced along with my Pokemon games to my little cousins back around early-mid 2000's.

I just don't remember seeing the specific things you posted in my life except for W98. I know where they come from just from the knowledge I have today. Like I know that's the Power Rangers, Sega, Nintendo, etc.

Although, I really don't know Lucky and the Great Chase. It looks like a childrens book. BTW did you guys have Scholastics at your schools?
The Great Chase is a PC game I played when it was popular back in the late 90s. As for Lucky's, it was a grocery store mainly in the US that was taken over by Albertsons in the early 00s. It was a cheap store to shop at. Yes, we did. I remember seeing plenty of them in school and even read some of the books.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts