Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,I'm new ,I'm italian and I'm glad I found a forum about generation Z.
I was born in 2002 but I miss so bad 2000's
Music by Avril Lavigne,Nickelback,Kelly Clarkson
Tapes
High school musical and camp rock
Gilmore girls and The OC
and forum,I really liked forums ,now they are more rare
I just want to share these memories with somebody:smile-new:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey, I was born in 2002 too. I do miss the 2000's and I'm glad I'm a 2000's kid. I miss shows like iCarly and My Life As A Teenage Robot. The music then was still really good. It got horrible around 2012/13.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Cartoon Network is still good, but I'm still nostalgic. I think Spongebob was really good back then. Now it just kind of disturbs me. I'll go watch the older episodes any day though!

It was amazing how rapidly technology was developing. I started using computers regularly around 2007ish when Runescape was a thing, and before that I spent a lot of time listening to music and just thinking. A lot of good music came out between 2004 and 2006. I can't believe it's been 13 years since American Idiot came out.

·
Registered
345 Posts
2000s were a great decade for video games. The gamecube was my shit! I used to spend hours playing super smash bros melee.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was mainly a little kid in the 2000s, and the only year in the decade which was in my core childhood was 2009 which is still very '10s.

I remember watching Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends, Wubbzy, Dora, and Wonder Pets as some of the little kids shows; and Spongebob, Chowder, and Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends as some of the older-kids shows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts