Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
You know what else makes me old?

People born in 2013 when the Harlem Shake became popular can be found in a Kindergarten in elementary school.

I feel 90 years old now.

Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
Wow time flies so fast 馃挩
Just wait. It speeds up. It seems like yesterday was June, 1988, and I was just graduating high school.

It doesn't feel like it was 30 years ago until I look at the stranger in the mirror.

Reactions: Rascal01

Registered
Just wait. It speeds up. It seems like yesterday was June, 1988, and I was just graduating high school.

It doesn't feel like it was 30 years ago until I look at the stranger in the mirror.
You graduated high school 30 years ago???
How would you compare high school students then to those of today? (minus the obvious technological factor)

Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ

Registered
I would hate to grow up in this social climate. Especially with the Internet.

Registered
I've got faith in them. The technology of today will always be a skill to older people, but a simple regular activity to younger people. I wouldn't be surprised if they make the first commercial flying car. :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I've got faith in them. The technology of today will always be a skill to older people, but a simple regular activity to younger people. I wouldn't be surprised if they make the first commercial flying car. :D
That is unlikely since self driving cars are taking over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts