21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Kinda disappointed no one even remembers that YOLO block I made on Gnome :/

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
I didn't come here to have my nom's criticized, thank you very much.
I'm not criticizing or even disagreeing, I just couldn't help but point out one particular example of humorous irony that I don't believe you're aware of.

And if you're not open to criticism, you probably shouldn't criticize others' setups, without at least offering constructive criticism in the process. You're welcome.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I'm not criticizing or even disagreeing, I just couldn't help but point out one particular example of humorous irony that I don't believe you're aware of.

And if you're not open to criticism, you probably shouldn't criticize others' setups, without at least offering constructive criticism in the process. You're welcome.
Setups have nothing to do with anything I meant to say.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
Slowly putting in nominations:
Best new mechanic/enjoyable game: Mini bastard game

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
This might sound arrogant or whatever, but I think I am one of the most underrated players.. Not a single nom for awards, not a single nom for MC...

Like, my record as Town on this site is 58.82% (10/17). My record as Scum is even better at 80% (4/5). That gives me an average win rate of 63.64% (14/22).

If you look here, I was considered in the top 3% of Town players. I ranked 78 out of 2636 players. You have to go to 2016-Q4 to see this tho.

But everywhere I go, no one thinks I am any good. It's frustrating...

·
Registered
45 Posts
@Quick for myself I think you're a good/strong player from the few games I've seen, but I think I've only followed 2 or 3 games with you in this year :unsure:

tbh I probably haven't followed enough games here to have valid opinions :sad:

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
Worst moment: opening my role to see that red lettering for the first time in two years. :bored:
When I open my role and see red lettering, I do a happy dance!:brocoli:

Lotta good town teams this year. I thought PerC Fun House had a really great town, everyone working together.
That was a great town. I think that was my fun town fisherman role. But I spent just as much time telling stories in my QT as I did playing on the actual game thread, lol.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
@Quick for myself I think you're a good/strong player from the few games I've seen, but I think I've only followed 2 or 3 games with you in this year :unsure:

tbh I probably haven't followed enough games here to have valid opinions :sad:
I haven't played a lot of games here. I like this site, I do. But I end up playing more on MS for some reason.

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
MVP and most helpful Newbie Guide: @Quick in LOLBrits

Most fun person to share a QT with: @Glenda Gnome Starr

Best Game: Seven Minutes in Heaven, part #2 . ( @Owner of a Lonley Heart)

Best New Player: @little Dreamer

Most Improved Player: Azure Dreamer

Most Dedicated Player: @AAADD Pumkin Rupsje
Most Adorable Player: @Kaboomz / @RubberDuckDudette

Best Integrated Character: @DarcStar in LOLBrits

Most Entertaining Player: @Dyslexicon / @Lizabeth

Best Nemesis: @Because_why_not in LOLBrits

Best First-time Scum: @Blue Ribbon

Best PerC Import: @Duk3star

Best Scum Play: @AshOrLey in LOLBrits

Best Townie: @BFG

Most interesting Player: @Chris

Favourite Player Overall: @Moonious (Was there any doubt? XD)

·
Registered
2,713 Posts

·
Registered
ISFP | 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6)
4,244 Posts
Best Town Player
@AAADD, lately you've had a lot of spunk or spark to your town play. Or maybe I've just been facing off against it more? In the LolBrits game, you were very on point for a lot of that game, and that likely weakened some of my motivation for playing the game.

Best Flavor Writer
@Glenda Gnome Starr, flavor is your talent. I wish I could create the same consistency or well put stories that come to the tips of your fingers when typing your flavor for a vast array of games. You very much well deserve this award.

Best New Mechanic/Role/Setup Idea
@Dyslexicon's Stranger Things game - The Upside Down Trapping Mechanic/Monster Wincon felt thematically right with the show. Even though it was basically a silencer role, it was a purposeful addition and felt like it added to atmosphere or context of the game rather than just having a silencer role for no particular reason. Plus, it was meaningful action for the Monster of who to pick as it helps the monster's objective in order to win the game.

BEST MOMENTS
Funniest Moment

In Drafting Wars, Desthro brought this up either in the thread or in his QT I believe as I make note of it in the mod QT for that game. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cute_Fuzzy_Kitten_Defense It is something that I haven't always been able to put words on. But it seemed hilarious at the time. (probably because there was a scum cat alignment that game)

WORST MOMENTS
Biggest Game-Changer

7 Minutes in Heaven 2: School Edition - When the mafia team isn't landing kills or double stacks with the SK, leading to the SK having a breakdown moment as something that feels impossible to both him and the mafia team is happening.

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
I don't remember providing a guid in that game. Could you possibly link it?
Well, there’s not reallly anything to link; all through D2 of LOLBrits; I found your posts tremendously helpful to me.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts