Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this time, i want to know if you or your partner (male) finishes during oral sex or do they wait and do so elsewhere? Does that make a difference in whether or not you enjoy the activity?

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
i straight up have a conversation about it if i am not receiving blowjobs separate from sex, just all for me

i will do whatever necessary sexually do receive them, and i am very. disappointed if she wont try

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i straight up have a conversation about it if i am not receiving blowjobs separate from sex, just all for me

i will do whatever necessary sexually do receive them, and i am very. disappointed if she wont try
im asking if you finish orally or if you perhaps pull out or end with intercourse

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The girl usually tells me she wants me ... in her when i do oral even if i wasnt planning on it.

I never thought about ending with oral... hmm
ok maybe i have created some confusion... when i say finish, i mean cum.

Reactions: Zeptometer

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Yeah, my husband usually finishes during oral rather than doing so elsewhere. It doesn't bother me at all so it seems easiest that way.

·
Registered
785 Posts
this time, i want to know if you or your partner (male) finishes during oral sex or do they wait and do so elsewhere? Does that make a difference in whether or not you enjoy the activity?
If the woman knows what shes doing and all pleasure is focused on me I finish during oral sex. It makes somewhat of a difference whether I enjoy it. If I'm strictly receiving a blowjob I expect to finish during.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
ok maybe i have created some confusion... when i say finish, i mean cum.
Oh i thought u were saying when giving oral on the girl.

If she isnt dirty enough to swallow, then id feel like she isnt dirty enough to actually want to give head, and ten id feel guilty about it. IF its some other issue the id understand more, otherwise i guess we'd have sexual issues but we could overcome those with other connections possibly :)

Oh ojn second thought if she is really good then who cares what she does lol

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I don't give blow jobs as stand-alone entities. Usually, they're foreplay. So no he doesn't finish during oral sex.

It could happen, though, if we decided to use it as 'end play'. I.e. after we've both our fill of fun, then I finish him off orally.
But that would take some seriously awesome sex for me to even consider.

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,905 Posts
Both, either, start to finish, start one way, finish the other, don't mind as long as there's variety :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Blowjobs are most certainly separate. And to finish: mouth, face, breasts. It depends, really.

I only seek out women that will give me the right of way to control sexual encounters, I do whatever I feel like at the moment.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
We rarely do BJ's as a stand alone thing, but when we do he finishes. Usually it's foreplay or he wants to Jack off and wants me to swallow when he cums.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I have never finished with a blowjob. Not because I don't want to, or because it has never been given as a stand alone entity, but I think something else is at play there! Usually I get a blow job, get bored, start going flaccid, girl gets overly sensitive about the issue, then all the mood is absolutely destroyed. It's a weird thing!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I've never been able to finish off while receiving oral. I enjoy it, but I've never been able to finish off. So, usually, it's part of foreplay.

Plus, if my significant other and I start going into foreplay, it's hard not to have sex.

Reactions: knittigan

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm intrigued by the responses so far. My answer is, sometimes he cums from oral alone - and I either swallow or I don't (depends on how turned on I am). Sometimes he gets excited and wants to move on to other activities and ends up cumming another way. It depends. It's always different. :)

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have never finished with a blowjob. Not because I don't want to, or because it has never been given as a stand alone entity, but I think something else is at play there! Usually I get a blow job, get bored, start going flaccid, girl gets overly sensitive about the issue, then all the mood is absolutely destroyed. It's a weird thing!
any theories on why you get bored during? (i can see why she might take that personally)

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've never been able to finish off while receiving oral. I enjoy it, but I've never been able to finish off. So, usually, it's part of foreplay.

Plus, if my significant other and I start going into foreplay, it's hard not to have sex.
do you have any theories as to why you havent been able to finish?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts