Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
An experiment between two friends in NYC with opposite dating conundrums - Prepare yourself for a long, but fun, read! (It's day-by-day, so it's easily broken down as well.)

I read the whole thing tonight and it's quite an interesting thing. They are graphic designers with designer friends so the whole website is just well laid-out and everything. These two did the entire thing several months ago and are now putting up the results a day at a time. For those of who get hooked on their story, we'll find out at the end -- are they still together?

It's intriguing to see a relationship narrated through daily questionnaires set side-by-side, for easy comparing and contrasting. There are several ups and downs due to the nature of the beast and just how different they are.

Semi-spoiler-but-not-really: No need to try and type these two, their types are revealed at some point (though I won't reveal where). You may or may not agree with how they've typed themselves or been typed, but it was certainly interesting for me to see how it fit!

As of the day of posting, we are at twenty-eight days.

Anyways, feel free to discuss!

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I haven't found out their MBTI yet, but I am sure she is a 9, and I think he may be a 7.
Not so sure about him being a 7.

But she is a 9.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't found out their MBTI yet, but I am sure she is a 9, and I think he may be a 7.
Not so sure about him being a 7.

But she is a 9.
Haha, totally agreed. Oh, and their Enneagram types weren't revealed, just MBTI.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
All I can say is I TYPED HER CORRECTLY from early on. So much fun to be able to do that! I just kept saying to myself, "She's such a [what she typed as]!" as I was reading.

On the other hand, I question his type based on a specific cognitive function issue ... behind the spoiler:

I really seriously don't see the Fe in him. Let alone Fe-dom. He keeps wondering why she's so affected by other people. He seems way more Fi to me. ENFP seems so much more likely than ENFJ. Wondering if anyone agrees

Also, that video he sent her early on that lifted her mood? So much more Ne-like than Ni-like. That bubbly cuteness thing. Seriously.

Anyway, I am addicted to reading about this project now.

·
Registered
15 Posts

He like control (J) and think a lot about other is feeling (Fe).

Anyone have any idea on their instinct stacking ?

I think, she is Sx/So (high demand of intimity, friend are important for her, she don't care about and didn't seem worried about is headache.)

He seem So/Sx, he is aware of social code, he like flirt ...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yay! Glad to talk typing with someone other than the inside of my head now.

She's clearly what she typed herself as, but I see him as either an ENTP or ENFP. Fun y enough that that is what MBTI recommends for her type. Totally agree with @Aquarian that I just don't see the Fe in him, especially not in a dominant position!
@Bassai Yup, I agree with those instinctual stackings for her. I don't know if I see Sx in him, but I'm not sure about Sp either. He just seems much better with Sp things than she does.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I've read a day and a half, I like Tim so far but Jessie makes me feel like I'm reading a Nicholas Spark book or something lol.

I feel like I'M dating them and it freaks me out and I want to bail :l lol wtf man.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
This website died. Do we know what happened to these two?

I read up to Day 35 and there was no Day 36 - 40 for quite a many months.

Because the website is down, I'm figuring things ended badly?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This website died. Do we know what happened to these two?

I read up to Day 35 and there was no Day 36 - 40 for quite a many months.

Because the website is down, I'm figuring things ended badly?
Website is working! It ended perhaps a week ago or so? The website has now reversed the order from most recent day to least top to bottom to the opposite. You can find days 36-40 at the bottom of the page.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts