Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
If your love of nature wins out against your love for humans I think it will probably work. xD

Reactions: refugee

·
Banned
3,960 Posts
Well, his passive aggressiveness is a little high... :)
But I guess anybody could have been in his situation as well. As my parents often tell us our journey of from farmers to civilised modern cities now. I worry about the future generations and what they would be doing. Maybe we'd drug them instead !

Oh ! We do that already...

·
Registered
16,145 Posts
How interesting. I think I shall post this on my blog, about this man.

I watched all 4 parts. I'm being a tiny bit nitpicking about the title of "complete isolation" when he does have another man and his wife living on his land and they definitely help him. More like the group of them live in that isolated part of the country. Yes, for many years it seems he was living all alone.

What beautiful land he lives on. This reminds me of a man who lived for many years alone in a shack in Alaska -- PBS did a documentary on him, but dern it I can't remember his name -- ah yes! here he is - - - >> Richard Proenneke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"If you dont want to know what fear is you must make sure you have your balls in place every morning." - Faustino Barrientos

Yes. This is true.

What a nice life he seems to have led, in beautiful surroundings. He did kill a man though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts