Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fours!

I'd like to ask a question specifically for 4s with 3 wings.
Do you know your tritype? If so, which one is it and how are the other enneatypes compositing it modify or amplify certains traits already found in 4w3 (according to you)?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Le9acyMuse

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
Yes. I am most likely 469. Slight possibility of 146.

I think that the 4w3 is definitely strongest, and I do have a lot of 3 influence. Such as desiring recognition and success. As a 4, identity and authenticity still come first, though.

Therefore, while I am still an introvert, I am more dependent on other people than a lot of w5s I've seen. In the past, I've wondered if some of the dependence is due to having a strong 6 fix, however, to the point of even being 6 core.

At the same time, a 9 fix probably makes me more passive. While very ambitious, I only exert my energy into a few select goals that I think are attainable; everything else remains simply a dream.

Reactions: Karkino

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
More questions like this.

469. They surface separately depending on affects an event has on me. I can't tell if my 4w3 is enhanced or varies by my tri-type, but I'm a
very lucubrious 4w3 for outlets of anger and dissociation. Inserting my imaginations into a real world of kinship will engage the 4w3, social and experiential analyses will the 6w7, and casual debate the 9w8. To briefly detail how each manifests:

As a 4 I'm a huge modifier of contrasting ideas. I don't care to be fully apropos or indisputably intellectual, but I arrange elements of each into my narrative of life as I know it. The 3 wing pronounces how I comprehend people. I maintain my narrative and expect some discipline or mindfulness in others to contribute to harmony/oneness. Encountering people who are not mindful can engage the 9 and/or the 6. Additionally, what I think an enviable element is often differs from what it may truly be. Figuring out what it means to "truly be" gets challenging. The 6 may enjoy getting its hands dirty here. I think the 6w7 may personally be my favorite feature. The 9w8 is good at giving back as good as it gets; I make sport of challenging statements that harm people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts