1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I had a feeling you're a closet ENFJ ---

Or at least training to become one :p

The force is strong with you.
You got me ;)

I want to break free of these Ti chains so bad, run free through sunny meadows of love. I need to understand what it's like when a baby bird sees it's first rainbow, know how it feels for morning dew as sunlight first takes it into it's bright embrace; I wonder what summer rain really tastes like, how the softest kitten fur feels.

Teach me how to love Jawz. Teach me. :p

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
:shocked:

I think when they said ENFJs are natural teachers and mentors, I don't think this is quite what they had in mind :unsure:
Psssh, I think all you ENFJs secretly love a challenge ;)

1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:shocked:

I think when they said ENFJs are natural teachers and mentors, I don't think this is quite what they had in mind :unsure:
come on, man! u are suppose to be charming and skillful - make a gal fall for ya so she realizes what love is :O

Reactions: SilentScream

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
come on, man! u are suppose to be charming and skillful - make a gal fall for ya so she realizes what love is :O
But ... but .. I already did that ... thrice ... twice on this forum :( (am in a relationship with one of them)

I don't want to leave a trail of broken hearts in my wake and have to add "heart-breaker" to my list :(

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Challenge? Nah .. They just fall into my lap without even trying :p In fact, I learnt how to roller blade so I could get away from them in high school xD
Bitch please, you're talking to the resident ISTP here: We invented just turning up to a new task/challenge and owning the hell out of it (whilst you mere mortals are fumbling over the instruction manual may I add). Rollerblade on home boy :p

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Bitch please, you're talking to the resident ISTP here: We invented just turning up to a new task/challenge and owning the hell out of it (whilst you mere mortals are fumbling over the instruction manual may I add). Rollerblade on home boy :p
Who needs an instruction manual when one can control everybody else to do the tasks with guile and charm ;)

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Who needs an instruction manual when one can control everybody else to do the tasks with guile and charm ;)
And who needs to charm people when you can just spend your friday evenings sitting home alone watching My Little Pony?

Oh right... *forever alone*

:p

Reactions: SilentScream
1 - 20 of 37 Posts