Okay, so I recently read a book called "The Five Languages of Love". It basially says that there are five basic ways that people feel and express loves.
- The first is quality time. Basically, these people feel loved when spending quality time with their lover.
- The second is gift giving. These people feel loved when they are given gifts. Now they are not necessarily gold diggers. I mean these people could even feel loved by recieving something like maybe a cool pen or something else cheap.
- The third is personal favors. These people feel the most loved when personal when their lover does personal favors for them, like washing the car, cleaning the house, and whatnot.
- The fourth is words of affirmation. In other words, these are people who feel most loved when being complemented or when their lover tells them with words how much they love them.
- Finally, the last one is physical touch. These people feel the most loved when they and there partner are touching someway kinesthetically. These people feel the most loved when kissing, hugging, touching, cuddling, having sex, etc.