Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, glad to be part of this forum. I have read a few of your posts and it looks like a really knowledgeable community.

I was the Introver type during my childhood, but 7 years abroad took me towards the extroversion side, and today I guess it all depends on the context. And I am certainly on the NTP side, 100%, almost breaking the scale :D.

To be honest with you I am here because I am launching my own business and it has a lot to do with personality and traits, and hence I thought I could learn good insights from all of you.

Kind regards from Spain,
Juan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcoming.
I have a little question for you guys.
Is there any discussion location in this forum where I can introduce my startup once it´s ready to show, so that I can receive feedback from this community?
Thanks!
Juan

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Thanks everyone for the welcoming.
I have a little question for you guys.
Is there any discussion location in this forum where I can introduce my startup once it´s ready to show, so that I can receive feedback from this community?
Thanks!
Juan
It depends. We have a no advertising rule, but depending on the context, it might fit in the education and careers section, or in advice.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts
Just throwing it out there that many ENTPs have been mistaken for Introverts. In a social gathering, my ENTP husband doesn't pursue anyone but once you get him going socially, he leaves fired up. Also, many have said that the most introvert of the E types are ENTPs & ENFPs.

Welcome!

·
Banned
748 Posts
Welcome! And a good way to find out if your ENTP or INTP is to answer this question: what is your preferred interaction style?

Get-Things-Going™

The theme is persuading and involving others. They thrive in facilitator or catalyst roles and aim to inspire others to move to action, facilitating the process. Their focus is on interaction, often with an expressive style. They Get-Things-Going™ with upbeat energy, enthusiasm, or excitement, which can be contagious. Exploring options and possibilities, making preparations, discovering new ideas, and sharing insights are all ways they get people moving along. They want decisions to be participative and enthusiastic, with everyone involved and engaged.
or

Behind-the-Scenes™

The theme is getting the best result possible. People of this style focus on understanding and working with the process to create a positive outcome. They see value in many contributions and consult outside inputs to make an informed decision. They aim to integrate various information sources and accommodate differing points of view. They approach others with a quiet, calm style that may not show their strong convictions. Producing, sustaining, defining, and clarifying are all ways they support a group's process. They typically have more patience than most with the time it takes to gain support through consensus for a project or to refine the result.
?

Good luck!

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
INTPs never confused themselves if they are extroverts, but most ENTPs do. I guess you are ENTP, plus you said you are about to start a business? That's a very typical nature of ENTPs. Welcome here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.