Registered
782 Posts
hey. nice to meet you. *creepy stare*

·
Registered
782 Posts
hahaha

XD
and yet there..another trait of 5w4s..the emotes, which might have something to do with being more expressive than your average 5
i very much like emotes ^_^

·
Registered
46 Posts
5w4 :tongue: Sometimes I find the enneagram more on point than my ever shifting MBTI type. So I believe the description for us is that we are more artistically inclined(?) But not so much me centered, but more outwards or via abstract perspective.

As for MBTI type, I mostly type as INTP, INFP. My TurN.

X\ _ X\
=Q _Q=

·
Registered
782 Posts
im an XNTJ who's questioning their introvertedness atm

·
Registered
782 Posts
I actually have no idea what my enneagram is, I think I'm 4w5 or 8w9.....I'm so confused :S
try testing it again. the 1 u get most often is ur enneatype.
i knw that for me, 5w4 could not have been more accurate :shocked:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
5w4 here, though my understanding of Enneagram is nowhere near my level of understanding of MBTI. The description was spot-on though after the test.

·
Banned
605 Posts
I haven't taken the test in forever but I think I was 5w4. I'll check again later today or tomorrow, if I don't forget.

·
Registered
782 Posts
i think the enneagram is definitely more right about me than my MBTI type. i don't know what it is about INTJ descriptions, but i don't really feel like one.
for one thing, common descriptions say that INTJs are not spontaneous..they could have mistaked that for intuition tho. id definitely take spontaneous over planned any day.
the other thing is that it makes INTJs sound like cold, unfeeling, intelligent, and insensitive robots. im neither of those things. im not intelligent, i don't enjoy intellectual matters just because they're intellectual matters. i like art, sporting events, and deep conversations more than "intellectual matters" and i don't care about how competent someone is if they're not nice people in general. i dislike school and it kills me that i cant be out in the workforce doing something rather than wasting my time on credentials because without these credentials i cant do anything. and i hide the fact that im sensitive because i don't want people to take advantage of it.
a lot of NF values appeal to me too, like authenticity, cooperation, idealism..things like that. oh and i hate criticism. i will listen to criticism if i can see the point in what someone is saying, but it still hurts.
i find myself gravitating towards the INFP and ENFP descriptions sometimes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts