Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Oh, I love matrices. But this test was way too easy... more like a stress test... I think there were just two methods in different variations throughout the whole test.

Thanks for some morning fun though... :happy:

btw, care to reveal your score? :wink:

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
I got 113 I didn't really bother to think about my answers I just went with my instincts. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Haha. Looks like I'm Average/Above Average category I'm ok with that I guess :happy:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I don't tend to do well on IQ and aptitude tests. I consider myself reasonably intelligent but I just struggle with these types of question. Part of the problem is that I can often come up with 2 valid answers to the same problem.

I did a mock aptitude test at college and was able to prove to the tester afterwards that several of the "correct" answers in the book were actually logically incorrect. I asked her what I was supposed to do in future tests - her reply was "put down the answer you think they would come up with" :unsure:

I much prefer to think in terms of multiple intelligence types.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
So yeah... I signed up, skipped past 45232387 "special offers", then when I thought I finally got to the test, it was the results screen. I didn't get a number. Is this test centered around deciding which of these special offers is best for you? Wtf.

EDIT: Found the blasted thing after fenagling around with it. I got 121.

I might try again for a better score, though. ;)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
So yeah... I signed up, skipped past 45232387 "special offers", then when I thought I finally got to the test, it was the results screen. I didn't get a number. Is this test centered around deciding which of these special offers is best for you? Wtf.
There might be something dodgy with ertertwert's link. Try http://www.gigiassessment.com/ and just click on the free 6 min test to take it.

Reactions: Zomboy

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I thank you kindly, but you're a wee bit late on that one. :p

·
Registered
712 Posts
I got 120. I didn't finish the questions as I kept thinking that there must be a catch somewhere, so I kept double and triple checking my answers - as penchant said it turns out there were only 2 variations.

I hope I don't get a load of spam mail now :dry:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Did anyone get over 132? I'm starting to suspect that the test doesn't measure higher...

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I got 119. I hate taking those test. I like to take my time to make sure what I am answering is correct and since it is very much speed oriented I get flustered and stressed and that makes me unhappy. It is like some not builds up in my stomach and my shoulders tense up. If I had lots of coffee and B vitamins I would probably do a lot better though. :proud:

EDIT: and that did not feel like 6 minutes it felt like 1 MILLION.

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
I got 119. I hate taking those test. I like to take my time to make sure what I am answering is correct and since it is very much speed oriented I get flustered and stressed and that makes me unhappy. It is like some not builds up in my stomach and my shoulders tense up. If I had lots of coffee and B vitamins I would probably do a lot better though. :proud:

EDIT: and that did not feel like 6 minutes it felt like 1 MILLION.
:sad: You did better than me! I didn't bother getting flustered and I couldn't be bothered trying to work out the answer so I spent a few seconds looking at each one and chose the one that I thought instinctively fit lol.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
:sad: You did better than me! I didn't bother getting flustered and I couldn't be bothered trying to work out the answer so I spent a few seconds looking at each one and chose the one that I thought instinctively fit lol.
Shhh you are supposed to keep that a secret... If an INTP or ENTP hears that you will be tarred feathered and burned at the steak! :unsure:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts