Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a question to all my fellow istps. What sin(s) and virtue(s) do you commit most often, and what actions and/or inactions do you commit as a result of those sins and virtues. jsyk, here are the exact sins and virtues.

Pride Humility
Envy Kindness
Wrath Patience
Sloth Diligence
Greed Charity
Gluttony Temperance
Lust Chastity

My biggest sin is sloth which often makes me sluggish, slow, tired, and careless.
My biggest virtue is kindness which makes me sympathize with the unfortunate and want to help them get rid of their misfortune.

P.S. It seems I like creating threads, and I plan to make more, so expect to see more made by me.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I think this'll be interesting, since I often associate ISTP with a level of righteousness.

Maybe thats because I have a misconception, but you could prove me wrong visually here, while having some fun in the thread.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I like sloth, gluttony, wrath and lust.

Wait... what do you mean this isn't a menu?

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I know, let's spend 30 pages trying to define all those subjective terms as precisely as we can.

Or not.
Can we spent 30 pages on each one? :unsure:

(Yes we can. Don't do it.)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Please don't make anymore....I hate to say this to a fellow ISTP but I may have to say GTFO....pretty dumb question...because all human beings are guilty of those at some point in their lives.....and I'm pretty sure most of us would never tell you about our sins...we've committed.....

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Who's Chastity, and why did she have to be committed?

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahaha

Make something that satisfies my lust. I could use some more of that these days.
Sins can't be satisfied, they are impotent.:tongue:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts