Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading @Bardo 's thread in the 8 forum about their connection to point 5; I thought that I create a comparable thread about 7s.

As a core 5, 7 is my stress point and I relate to it in both positive and negative ways. My strong 7 point causes me to be adventurous, fun loving, sociable and engaging. It also causes me to me to overindulge, have trouble deciding between various fun options, and be overly acquisitive. I connect with 7 whenever I am feeling either particularly adventurous or extremely anxious. It can both open me up to all of the fascinating people, places and things that I can experience, or it can enable me to act like a chicken with its head cut off - running around in circles and flitting aimlessly from one thing to the next.

So, I would like to ask 7s to tell me; what is your connection, relationship and situations that lead you to 5?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
On occasion I can accept that I don't need to jump into the situation at hand and start manipulating it. Sometimes I can appreciate what is for what it is, and dig deep into it.

Reactions: Chesire Tower

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On occasion I can accept that I don't need to jump into the situation at hand and start manipulating it. Sometimes I can appreciate what is for what it is, and dig deep into it.
For me, it's the exact opposite, sometimes I can trust myself to act without thinking and know that'll I'll make the right decision.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts