Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BDSM in 8 Land

In this thread, you're free to romp around in sexy 8 land and play out your most *intense*, *raw*, and *animalistic* desires~~~

Or simply tell the world what kind of hawt, devious things you're into~~~~

Discuss the naughty things here. The nights of intense anger banging. The scratches, the bruises, the blood. What turns you on, what makes you shake, what leaves you wanting more~~~~

Let the dominance and power plays begin :cool:

:kitteh:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cont from other thread....

I mean if you think you can't handle it.. ;)

I'd push you up against the wall, my entire body pressing into you, making your lust go into overdrive... feeling my small, feminine, wanting body up against yours, trying to gain dominance, gain power... My hand runs down your chest, I'm barely containing my desire to rip your clothes off... I continue taunting you to ravage me. My hand goes to your chin and more forcefully turns your head to the side, and I *bite* your neck hard until I feel you tense up from pain.... that's when you decide enough with playtime, and.....

Well..... @Scelerat? :kitteh:

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
The dilemma now is that if I give you the answer I wrote, I would be rewarding you for poor behavior and that's just wrong.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discuss the naughty things here. The nights of intense anger banging. The scratches, the bruises, the blood. What turns you on, what makes you shake, what leaves you wanting more~~~~

I had 14 yrs of anger banging off/on to my friends with benefits exhusband from highschool and I made it clear at sixteen, I did not love him because I did not trust him. I am not sure how much more cold, detached and violent one can get.

I will say, turn ons.. good conversation. depth, compassion, intelligence without pretension and wit. If that all passes muster, then they can be tied up, scratched, bruised, bloodied, handcuffed, I will bring my whips, leather, retro lingerie out etc. Being beaten at chess is kind of a turn on too. Nobody just gets an "in" by being "hot." I can delay and turn in circles for years.

I am definitely sapiosexual.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dilemma now is that if I give you the answer I wrote, I would be rewarding you for poor behavior and that's just wrong.
But... But... grrrrrrrrr...

I've never been a very submissive bottom by nature..

.. please, please post what you wrote? I promise I'll behave from now on.. :kitteh:

*crosses fingers behind back*

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Heres a tip Cat.. in bondage submission is about trust..and the sub is actually the one in charge the entire time. watch secretary, its my favorite movie.

·
MOTM Jan 2014
11,128 Posts
I will quote my own post from last year/ish about S&M

I love sex and I want it real. I believe sex is a communication between two people, and therefore I don't go in with any expectations; I let the dynamic develop on its own. I yearn to devour every corner of the person's mind, heart, and body, and for them to devour mine, to the point where there is nothing left of us but sweat and nails and thrusts, and we don't even know who is who anymore. The specific manner in which this occurs can vary, depending on the dynamic between us. And I feed off the dreams of others. I derive immense pleasure from sharing someone else's dreams and fantasies, and becoming part of them; taking them on as my own, and immersing myself in their deepest yearnings and the most human, naked parts of their psyche that play out in the bedroom.

But if I am to speak of my own fantasies, I would want no toys, no roleplay, no BDSM rules or roles. I would want to fight for dominance, but be overpowered by raw strength; nothing but the force of limbs, chest, hips, lust and bare hands. It is only when I fight for dominance and end up completely overpowered that I feel truly dominated, and there is *nothing* more invigorating. I yearn to lose control, to lose myself, to lose all notions of power, to feel completely vulnerable; to achieve catharsis. But in order to do so, I would need to know that the person had my best interest in mind, would die for me, would protect me at all costs. If that is not the case, I could not trust him enough to lose myself entirely. At least a small part of me would remain on guard.

I copied it to my blog, too, so feel free to comment/ stir up controversy/ try to push my buttons, if you can find any. ;)

Sex is Communication - Blogs - PersonalityCafe

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heres a tip Cat.. in bondage submission is about trust..and the sub is actually the one in charge the entire time. watch secretary, its my favorite movie.
... ok...

*backs off, looks at @Scelerat with innocent, submissive eyes*

Forgive me, I lost control of myself for a moment... It won't happen again.

*braces self for what she just submitted to...*

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Cat.. you need to create some kind of chemistry..be it mental intellectual emotional.. bouncing around like your on X ..isn't going to hack it in this case. It has to be someone worth "taming"

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Him turning you on with that little bit of speculative writing..albeit descriptive..is not enough.. make him work for the honor of playing with you, teasing/torturing you.. who is this person that they have the right to think they could pleasure you? . You do not just jump in someones lap arms outstretched and ask them to tie you up.. its a competition. A dance.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Asphyxiation is cool, most girls dig it if you start light. Spanking/biting/nails is pretty much a given and I'm rarely gentle while "manoeuvring" the other party. Tied up (both ways) a few times: quite like the girl in charge in that situation.

Never done anything outrageous, although I'd certainly like to; never been in a relationship(?) long enough to get the big guns out. Looking forward to exploring this in more depth once I track someone down who's worth the time.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Asphyxiation is cool, most girls dig it if you start light. Spanking/biting/nails is pretty much a given and I'm rarely gentle while "manoeuvring" the other party. Tied up (both ways) a few times: quite like the girl in charge in that situation. Never done anything outrageous, although I'd certainly like to; never been in a relationship(?) long enough to get the big guns out. Looking forward to exploring this in more depth once I track someone down who's worth the time.
Strappado is a good way to bridge casual with more "hardcore" kink. It's in essence a stress position added to just tying someone up. You need to be careful and know what you're doing though. It just requires typical stuff everyone has in their bedroom, some rope or chains, handcuffs/bondage tape, and suspension hooks in the ceiling.

Reactions: Narcotic and Animal

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Vellyon, do not attempt to pull that one out until you are in a trusting long term relationship, even the most masochistic Twilight/50 shades fan will run screaming... chicks lured with candy, roofies and coke do not count as trusting submissive partners. @Scelerat

Reactions: Animal

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Vellyon, do not attempt to pull that one out until you are in a trusting long term relationship, even the most masochistic Twilight/50 shades fan will run screaming... chicks lured with candy, roofies and coke do not count as trusting submissive partners. @Scelerat
I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me. The reason I referred to it as a "bridge" is that it assumes you've gone through an evolution with a partner where very solid trust is established and experience has been gained. It's not something you break out on a first date.

Reactions: Animal and HellCat

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I did not see the word bridge. Agreeing this time. Once. savor it.

Reactions: Vellyon and Animal

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me. The reason I referred to it as a "bridge" is that it assumes you've gone through an evolution with a partner where very solid trust is established and experience has been gained. It's not something you break out on a first date.
I confess I saw the word "strappado" and yea.. Se Fi Te Ni..see react..then think. My mind extrapolated to all of these green willing young men taking that advice.. Damn broken Te.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I did not see the word bridge. Agreeing this time. Once. savor it.
You should get used to it, I make a lot of sense and say a lot of intelligent things. If you'll excuse me I have a random hook up that I'm doing some Japanese suspension bondage with :p

I confess I saw the word "strappado" and yea.. Se Fi Te Ni..see react..then think. My mind extrapolated to all of these green willing young men taking that advice.. Damn broken Te.
Don't worry I get it. An inexperienced dom with a most likely inexperienced sub, engaging in strappado after 5 - 6 drinks, for lengthy periods of time, is a recipe for disaster. I like the "would I be willing to play the role of sub for this" test for whether or not you should do something.

Reactions: Animal and HellCat

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
So candy, roofies and coke DO work? .. have fun.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
So candy, roofies and coke DO work? .. have fun.
Never actually made a Roofie Cokelada but I would think they do. I just use my natural charm and whip.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
You should get used to it, I make a lot of sense and say a lot of intelligent things. If you'll excuse me I have a random hook up that I'm doing some Japanese suspension bondage with :p

Don't worry I get it. An inexperienced dom with a most likely inexperienced sub, engaging in strappado after 5 - 6 drinks, for lengthy periods of time, is a recipe for disaster. I like the "would I be willing to play the role of sub for this" test for whether or not you should do something.
Yes but the emergency room would have a helluva story. Especially since that miscarriage to literature 50 shades came out.. oh how I wish they would write up those anecdotes.
twisted as fuck side>nurturing and worried about stupid young kids. wins this time.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.