Personality Cafe banner

8 bdsm

15864 88
BDSM in 8 Land

In this thread, you're free to romp around in sexy 8 land and play out your most *intense*, *raw*, and *animalistic* desires~~~

Or simply tell the world what kind of hawt, devious things you're into~~~~

Discuss the naughty things here. The nights of intense anger banging. The scratches, the bruises, the blood. What turns you on, what makes you shake, what leaves you wanting more~~~~

Let the dominance and power plays begin :cool:

:kitteh:
Reactions: Animal
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
cont from other thread....

I mean if you think you can't handle it.. ;)

I'd push you up against the wall, my entire body pressing into you, making your lust go into overdrive... feeling my small, feminine, wanting body up against yours, trying to gain dominance, gain power... My hand runs down your chest, I'm barely containing my desire to rip your clothes off... I continue taunting you to ravage me. My hand goes to your chin and more forcefully turns your head to the side, and I *bite* your neck hard until I feel you tense up from pain.... that's when you decide enough with playtime, and.....

Well..... @Scelerat? :kitteh:
But... But... grrrrrrrrr...

I've never been a very submissive bottom by nature..

.. please, please post what you wrote? I promise I'll behave from now on.. :kitteh:

*crosses fingers behind back*
The dilemma now is that if I give you the answer I wrote, I would be rewarding you for poor behavior and that's just wrong.
... ok...

*backs off, looks at @Scelerat with innocent, submissive eyes*

Forgive me, I lost control of myself for a moment... It won't happen again.

*braces self for what she just submitted to...*
Heres a tip Cat.. in bondage submission is about trust..and the sub is actually the one in charge the entire time. watch secretary, its my favorite movie.
What's so hot about my partner controlling my body, restraining my movements... a man who has utmost confidence in physically controlling me... a man who can handle my play and my fire, a man who can own my body in bed... a man who can let his hardest, wildest self passionately ravage me behind closed doors... the smoldering looks we share, moans of pure desire... a partner I trust to inflict pain on me, bite me, bruise me, make me bleed... a blade that presses deeper and deeper until skin breaks and blood falls......

I have no idea. :kitteh:

Thanks for the lessons @LeoCat, I do come off a bit strong... I can neither fake submission, nor give myself away too easily, but I need to add depth, chemistry, fire~~~ I have a feeling this thread will be another learning experience ;)

Looks like @Scelerat didn't take my bait. *le sigh* Oh well, I'm a kitten sharpening her claws to take on you predatory tigers ;P I'll post more detailed likes later and catch up on skype and your thread tonight ;3 But first, bike ride! All this BDSM talk has my adrenaline pumping... I need to go fast...

You know what, that's what it is. Adrenaline. Dopamine. Serotonin. Oxytocin. Chemicals released from touching, from passion, from pain... it's all brain chemicals.

And they're fucking addictive. :kitteh:
Reactions: Animal and HellCat
Oh yeah I don't like being degraded at all :( I am a Narcissist and you should adore me. ;) But that doesn't mean you can't respectfully own my body in bed ;D
@an Absurd Man
I don't get into the degrading thing.. but I like the bondage and sadomasochism.. .
... could any of you actually enjoy inflicting pain on your partner? I could happily do it to my partner if they wanted it, because it would turn them on which would turn me on, but I get no sadistic satisfaction from physically or emotionally hurting someone else. I just like rising to the challenge of making my partner go crazy like no other woman has before. It must be that SX dom imprinting ;D

I can't say that a man actually taking sadistic pleasure in physically hurting me would be such a turn off tho ;D

But only in bed. That's why trust is so important. I had one guy who took the domination out of the bedroom, and when he got upset with me it was natural for him to react aggressively towards me in the way that we act in the bedroom... It became instinct to hurt me. Not ok. NOT. OK. We didn't spend much longer together after that.
Reactions: HellCat
They can inject oxytocin into animals??? wth it sounds like a love drug lol! Someone needs to market this... or illegally produce it in highly reactive basement kitchens...
Oxytocin - The cuddle hormone (lol :kitteh:)

Oxytocin is a powerful hormone released by men and women during orgasm.

It probably deepens the feelings of attachment and makes couples feel much closer to one another after they have had sex. The theory goes that the more sex a couple has, the deeper their bond becomes.

Oxytocin also seems to help cement the strong bond between mum and baby and is released during childbirth. It is also responsible for a mum’s breast automatically releasing milk at the mere sight or sound of her young baby.

Diane Witt, assistant professor of psychology from New York has showed that if you block the natural release of oxytocin in sheep and rats, they reject their own young.

Conversely, injecting oxytocin into female rats who’ve never had sex, caused them to fawn over another female’s young, nuzzling the pups and protecting them as if they were their own.
...um THAT'S sexy rawr... ;) You must need one helluva guy to handle your fire ;D

..punch his face tho? o.o would that still be done respectfully? lol forgive me i dunno!! ;^_^

And yeah I agree with you... physical pain only, no humiliation or things like that for me personally lol. I wouldn't be able to humiliate a partner if that's what he wanted o.o I wonder what types are more prone to BDSM type activities. As a seven, I don't really like all that much pain, it's just the act of doing it that really turns me on. And the blood of course

I do. Well, I do when I imagine it, but knowing myself, I would enjoy it... Even watching them cry would bring me satisfaction. Only if the tears were from physical pain (from sexual activities in the bedroom) or from me wooing them off their feet. :~)

Only in bed of course, too... Well, I know I could just jump on my SO and fight him randomly and then next thing you know... ;) I'd love to smack him randomly, or punch his face. :3c I'd even enjoy fighting him in a boxing match and making him bleed. Lmfao. I would love to get fit, so I could do that.
I had this odd idea since I was in elementary that inflicting pain was a form of affection, but only if you're friends in the first place. It was like a sign of trust or something idek I haven't dissected it enough. >_<

Very interesting! I'm glad I impulsively posted this thread lol.. we can dissect fantasies here if you want. ;) The 8 forum is such a natural place for it. Imagine a BDSM thread in the 7 forum. xD Possible, but... for some reason I imagine a lot of colored balloons in the 7 Dungeon.....
Oooh fierce...

In high school I used to bite all my guy friends playfully, they loved it) and scared the hell out of anyone trying to kiss me tenderly because I would slam them into a wall and bite their neck.. I can't help it..its second nature.
You sure you're not a core 7 ;)
Thought that was poop for a moment ngl... or chocolate
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.