Taken from the WSS Facebook group. Please underline or somehow mention what blocks or questions that you felt elicited a specific reaction or are otherwise worth mentioning as being relevant when typing you e.g. you didn't like them, found the difficult or easy to answer, irrelevant etc.
- General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
- What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
- How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
- What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
- What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
- What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
- Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
- Tell us how about consistent you are?
- What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
- You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
- What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
- Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
- How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
- How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
- What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.
- You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
- When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?
- There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
- When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
- You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
- What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
- Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
- Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?
- What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
- How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
- How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?
- Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
- If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
- Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
- How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
- Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
- What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
- What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?
- Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
- Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
- What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
- How do you protect yourself and your interests?
- Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
- Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
- How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
- What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
- How would you improve the moral of the society?
- Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
- Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
- Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
- What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
- Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
- How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
- What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
- Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
- "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
- Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
- Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
- How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
- Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
- What are right or wrong emotions?
- Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?
- What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?
- Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
- Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?
- Do you like surprises?
- How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
- Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
- What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
- Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
- What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?
- Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
- Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
- Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
- Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…
- Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
- What should be done so people can be happy?
- In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
- When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
- Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?
- What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.
- Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
- What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
- What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
- What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?