Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched "Loose Change 911". The documentary seemed to imply that it was orchestrated by the US government. Assuming it were true, I'm a little confused as to what the benefits of the attacks were, other than creating fear in the people. I'm not American. So, it's hard for me to understand it. Help me out, guys :mellow:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Iraq has the majority of the conventional untapped oil reserves on the planet. I'm not saying that's why they did it but that would be the advantage.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Iraq has the majority of the conventional untapped oil reserves on the planet. I'm not saying that's why they did it but that would be the advantage.
Are you referring to the opinion that the US orchestrated 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq? I thought they would have come up with a better idea. 9/11 was flimsy, so it should have been a terrorist attack, or the US's intelligence community was incredibly stupid/incredibly subtle at the time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just see it like this. If we have poverty and these nations cannot help that, then this world is corrupt. I see 9/11 as an excuse to go over there to gain more resources because oil is what keeps the world going around right now. Until we enter space age then we will be fighting other species for their resources and make something up to go over there as well. Thats the way i see it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Are you referring to the opinion that the US orchestrated 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq? I thought they would have come up with a better idea. 9/11 was flimsy, so it should have been a terrorist attack, or the US's intelligence community was incredibly stupid/incredibly subtle at the time.
No if you actually read what I wrote you would see I said I don't necessarily think that is the reason but hypothetically, if there were one, that could be a reason.

·
Registered
434 Posts
But, with that said, I do think we are very interested in Iraq's oil. I don't think it's purely coincidence we invaded.

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
I totally think that 9/11 was orchestrated by the US government, so they could have an excuse to then go over to Iraq, conquer it, control it, install a government that works pretty much for the US and siphon all their oil resource. All without the public suspecting foul play because 'they attacked us first' so USA are percieved as the good guys doing the honorable thing. Disgusting really, but the only thing I can conclude after watching the same documentary a while ago. The thing that amazes me, is how stupid they think the public is. I mean how did a plane crash into the pentagon on its alleged flight path without taking out the numerous lamp posts that were still perfectly intact after the event. Why didn't the US government allow the hotel camera footage that would have caught the whole incident on tape to be released to the media? Why were there numerous small explosions on the towers as they were falling? Why were so many witnesses saying they heard several explosions go off after the plain hit the towers. Why were there government officials scrambling in such a hurry to remove metal debris from the pentagon lawn? Why, just before the pentagon was hit were all the staff moved to the back of the building? Why was that building next to the towers evacuated hours before the attack? Why were the towers closed down for a week before the attack and suspicious lookin packages found on the building structure. How come the girders on the towers melted when the materials used would have needed alot more heat then jet fuel to melt. How come they fell when they were designed and built specifically to withstand such an incident? Just look at the way the towers fall and the whole thing smacks of a standard building demolition. It's just so obvious to me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I totally think that 9/11 was orchestrated by the US government, so they could have an excuse to then go over to Iraq, conquer it, control it, install a government that works pretty much for the US and siphon all their oil resource. All without the public suspecting foul play because 'they attacked us first' so USA are percieved as the good guys doing the honorable thing. Disgusting really, but the only thing I can conclude after watching the same documentary a while ago. The thing that amazes me, is how stupid they think the public is. I mean how did a plane crash into the pentagon on its alleged flight path without taking out the numerous lamp posts that were still perfectly intact after the event. Why didn't the US government allow the hotel camera footage that would have caught the whole incident on tape to be released to the media? Why were there numerous small explosions on the towers as they were falling? Why were so many witnesses saying they heard several explosions go off after the plain hit the towers. Why were there government officials scrambling in such a hurry to remove metal debris from the pentagon lawn? Why, just before the pentagon was hit were all the staff moved to the back of the building? Why was that building next to the towers evacuated hours before the attack? Why were the towers closed down for a week before the attack and suspicious lookin packages found on the building structure. How come the girders on the towers melted when the materials used would have needed alot more heat then jet fuel to melt. How come they fell when they were designed and built specifically to withstand such an incident? Just look at the way the towers fall and the whole thing smacks of a standard building demolition. It's just so obvious to me.
I have exactly the same POV regarding 9/11, although I'm not American. I can't say for sure, but the way the towers collapsed seems very different from what I would expect in a plane-hitting-a-skycraper scenario.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have exactly the same POV regarding 9/11, although I'm not American. I can't say for sure, but the way the towers collapsed seems very different from what I would expect in a plane-hitting-a-skycraper scenario.
Your opinion may be valid, I believe that the planes did the damaged, but think it was very timely for president Bush. His popularity surged, he got two wars out of it, the second, he worked his ass of to get despite 9/11. Lied about intelligence, telling people it was gods will. But if this was a conspiracy, this is how I thought it happened.

CIA contacted Al-Quadia, told them a plan involving air-planes. Al-Quadia acted with U.S(CIA) support.

Or CIA contacted the Saudies, told them about the situation, Saudis was the proxy to Al-Quadia.

But I dont really know if I believe that either. That is just the most logical conspiracy, otherwise to many people would have benn involved, and it probably would have leaked somehow.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I feel that the fact whoever made loose change is alive proves it's wrong. If the government killed hundreds of people in 9/11, why wouldn't they kill a couple more to keep it under wraps?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Assuming the Bush administration was behind the attack, why are they still out and about? We are talking about a lot of lives lost here. Saddam was executed for his crimes against his people. But 9/11 was far worse... The whole *attack* was aimed at fooling everyone into believe they were the victim of terrorism. Shouldn't Bush be executed too? Or at least be tried for his crimes?

·
Banned
140 Posts
Your opinion may be valid, I believe that the planes did the damaged, but think it was very timely for president Bush. His popularity surged, he got two wars out of it, the second, he worked his ass of to get despite 9/11. Lied about intelligence, telling people it was gods will. But if this was a conspiracy, this is how I thought it happened.

CIA contacted Al-Quadia, told them a plan involving air-planes. Al-Quadia acted with U.S(CIA) support.

Or CIA contacted the Saudies, told them about the situation, Saudis was the proxy to Al-Quadia.

But I dont really know if I believe that either. That is just the most logical conspiracy, otherwise to many people would have benn involved, and it probably would have leaked somehow.
And if it leaked im absolutely certain that when its regarding such a controversial subject, the people leaking would either get cassandras syndrome, or the powermen who hypothetically created the 9/11 would make certain that such leaks would be silenced.

I feel that the fact whoever made loose change is alive proves it's wrong. If the government killed hundreds of people in 9/11, why wouldn't they kill a couple more to keep it under wraps?
If in fact 9/11 was planned by some powermen, then they could only exist if they stayed absolutely invisible and did nothing to stir up anything that could in any way provide evidence to their existance, as killing anti-american movie directors might do.

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
Assuming the Bush administration was behind the attack, why are they still out and about? We are talking about a lot of lives lost here. Saddam was executed for his crimes against his people. But 9/11 was far worse... The whole *attack* was aimed at fooling everyone into believe they were the victim of terrorism. Shouldn't Bush be executed too? Or at least be tried for his crimes?
Bush is a pawn of the powers that be, he's nothing more than a puppet for those who are actually in control. Every president is a puppet, a spokesperson for the will of a higher unknown 'shadow government' therefore they have and always will protect the Bush administration and prevent any hard evidence from reaching the light of day. However despite that, the truth is painfully evident just from one documentary.

The reason why I say they're puppets is the John F Kennedy assasination which was not done by Oswald, he was just a fall guy for the real people who did it because John F Kennedy was a puppet that began to speak all by himself. Independent of orders and directions. Observe:

YouTube - President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Bush is a pawn of the powers that be, he's nothing more than a puppet for those who are actually in control. Every president is a puppet, a spokesperson for the will of a higher unknown 'shadow government' therefore they have and always will protect the Bush administration and prevent any hard evidence from reaching the light of day. However despite that, the truth is painfully evident just from one documentary.

The reason why I say they're puppets is the John F Kennedy assasination which was not done by Oswald, he was just a fall guy for the real people who did it because John F Kennedy was a puppet that began to speak all by himself. Independent of orders and directions. Observe:

YouTube - President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2
I'm not sure why you thanked me, as I linked to the wikipedia page to link to the many, many criticisms of that documentary. In all honesty, it's filled with holes. Even though I believe that the United States government has committed war crimes in the past (and continues to do so)(see: Failed State by Noam Chomsky), I think the lack of preparation for the 9/11 attacks can be attributed to stupidity, not malice.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I don't believe in institutions which consists of big corporations, government, unions, religious congregations, universities, who indoctrinate their members of certain ideals and lifestyles. Free thinking is the most important freedom.

As for 9/11, yes innocent people died, however to glorify their deaths is something to put bias on. People die everyday and a lot of them die innocently, why do we not paint murals, minutes of silence, erect memorials in the name of those dead? People die to cancer, HIV/AIDS, starvation, conflict, rape, murder, and wars. Why is there not equality in carving their names on stones?

The problem of institutions are that they are secret societies themselves. What they do in the front lines is a separate case of what they do behind the scenes. I don't care whether 9/11 is committed by the government or terrorists because both bodies are institutions. We never think about the deaths of each member separately and always justify them by contributing for bigger causes like wars and hatred, contributing to the blame game.

If we were truly sorry for the victims of 9/11. We should all put flowers on their graves and help their families. But no, the general population contributes to political agendas which abuse the people.

·
Registered
749 Posts
To answer TS, allegedly a group of globalist bankers control Washington and many other countries (European Union), it's viewed as the New World Order or Anglo-American empire, a modern and much more furtive form of the English empire that tried taking over the world around the time of The Opium Wars. It is said that they needed 9/11 to get everyone overly chauvinistic and afraid so they would be more willing to accept a police state for their own protection, and in response we have seen things like The Patriot Act as well as an Enemy Belligerent Act which would make any American viewed as a terrorist an enemy combatant who may be detained indefinitely as though he were a soldier in an opposing army except without Geneva protection.

A most harrowing account of events, though to me, the idea of such a machination being orchestrated and carried out the way current conspiracy theorists think, that the Secret Service did it with controlled demolition, is pretty far-fetched to me, too many people would need to be quiet and I don't believe there are that many bad people who would remain silent. I think The United States Government was criminally negligent just like with Pearl Harbor because they knew a lot could be gained, they then attempted to hide their negligence and conspiracy buffs caught on too it, only problem is their theory just got too, "Up its own ass" for my liking.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts